Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Mokono

Custom Made Splashes for UT GOTY (may be a little slow to open)

Joca you must be a genius to make such complicated art. Your father must be proud.
  2. Mokono

Finnaly after 20 Years, I'm gonna see Snow !

Strange bear in that pic. I bet your sister ran from it.
  3. Mokono

Accusing ppl for having an aimbot

:eek: dont keep saying who i am someday they might just recognize me!
  4. Mokono

Yes it does seem X really cares about it and only chooses the utmost cocksucking wankers. Teamspirit? That doesnt need a post.
  5. Mokono

Paa by your tone i believe you have some disagreement with me. I don't feel very well thinking that, as I don't like to make enemies or hold grudges. I hope you look at life the same way. Please refrain from using that language with me, it hurts inside. I want you to be my friend as much as i...
  6. Mokono

Paa: Don't you see Belt is lying? He doesnt have proof and isn't provoking you till you admit it. You can laugh at him now because your superior inteligence made you see this. Beltroniko: Please dont make this an off topic thread!! Jeez!
  7. Mokono

Well if i go to court after being charged of murdering paa its only fair my clan supports me.
  8. Mokono

I hope everyone understands that Paa should be punished. I hope someone does something official to officially punish him, thus officially humiliating him which is even officially right to do. Beltroniko what are you talking about?
  9. Mokono

Proof: Its true you're an aimbotting cunt. True things said are lies unsaid. Let's join up and free the league of this scum!
  10. Mokono

So it IS true.
  11. Mokono

Proof doesnt need a place. It needs EXISTENCE.
  12. Mokono

I HAVE proof
  13. Mokono

Paa uses an aimbot and i have proof
  14. Mokono

De deeper meanin' behind yer nickname

LOL! Thats the rabbit where my name came from... :cow:
  15. Mokono

Pics from Portuguese "Goodbye Timbuktu m8" dinner !!!

Ahh you guys saw it first than me!! Damn i look bad :P my mouth was completely full!! :x
  16. Mokono

muhwahaha

Frodo 0wnz Aragorn threatened the producers to put the gal in or he wouldnt be there so he's :gay: max is :gay: too now can someone tell me WHY belt showed me this? fs
  17. Mokono

Golgotha Happy Bunnies

:rofl: ok or that ;)
  18. Mokono

Golgotha Happy Bunnies

proAS - perfect for showing how much u really care and practicing dumb excuses ( i was lagging! sorry im colour blind! u sure ur not on the other team?)
  19. Mokono

jolt ping

I am Bob. Connection = cable Location = portugal result = stepped-on-cable full of dirt inside and best ping i ever had in jolt f6 was 120 for a week and now im so happy i get 160 average with spikes up to 300. :crap: You gotta love Portugal!! ;)
  20. Mokono

Golgotha Happy Bunnies

throwing ppl off is especially fun if u see a newbie sniping on an already conquered point and u have that extra ammo that u dont mind spending...and if some1 is pissing u off having too much frags and all - down u go! :hammer: I think its a serious technique not just used for fun but to...