Fix or what? RES V DFP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a question to [DFP] DaStyla -dfp-

what time was the war

i know you will have to think long and hard about it

perhaps you can arrange a reunion for the screenies

fbs said:
Match is arranged for tommorow 31st 20:00 Match Server #5

todays date 30th and match is played with a 7-7 draw

my reason for this is cos the game wasnt played. they agreed on a 7-7 draw so both of the clans go up, due to 1 team losing ( taking 3rd place ) and ULL would goto 2nd place this has been a fix and i think that something should be done about it?

am i right or wrong?
Depends what you mean ... if you mean "was the game played" then you are wrong. If you mean, if ULL was in 2nd place would you go up, then you are right.

X-Bomb said:
k 12 players on server, 1 of u must have demos and screnshots show em and im happy.

-Starlight- said:
can smell bullshit :rolleyes:

show us sum screenies, demos please =)

Shot2.jpg

Shot3.jpg

So, RES and DFP played.

Felerian said:
I think FBS is just pissed that ULL has to stay in div 4 (that is what he thinks),
but if i understand rules right and nephilim remembered right too (what she told me) then DFP, RES and ULL will go up do div 3,
*cough* Neph is a he ;)

X-Bomb said:
well anyway as there is no screenies/demos/logs coz they overlooked this when they thought it would be funny to fake a match. what exactly are the rules.

-s- and P*I left. so thats 2 places above us that need to be filled.

Div 3
7 [DWAP] 375
8 [Nil] 370
9 >DaRk< 252

Div 4
1 [DFP] 594
2 ~[RÊ$]~ 563
3 [ULL] 550
4 «·Solid·» 524

-i take it dark and dfp will swap positions?
-everyone moves up 1 and res fills the spot left (P*I left)
-everyone moves up again and ull takes the spot (-s- left)

so what happens to the playoff? what i have been told is, that it doesnt happen, but im not sure of the reason...... basically i look at it like this: dark is forced down because they came last....but why isnt the 2nd last team forced to play a playoff because they came 2nd last. im sure theres a good reason for this.....w8ting for an admins response.

anyway no doubt an admin will hook us up with both ai and sk and knowing our luck we wont get promoted again at end of next month...great. shit always happens to me and my clans, im starting to get fed up. :mad:
DaRk go down, DFP go up.
As there is a clan leaving, there is no need for a playoff, and the 2nd clan, RES also go up. With a second clan also leaving, the 3rd clan ULL go up too.

There is no playoff required as there are free slots.

There are also rules on slots for clans promoting, so there isnt any "admin hooking you up" with certain clans - the nonagon dictates that :bowdown: to the nonagon

ProPain said:
who gives a fuck if it was fixed or not
they pld on a date which was not in the schedule, matches that are played but are not in the schedule don't count and unless they contacted an admin before the match they can play it again 2day.
(at least that is what is supposed to happen if you look at the rules)
This is where RES and DFP did wrong - they should have contacted an admin to say they were rescheduling. Imagine if they played, DFP entered the result ... RES turn up tonight on the league server. DFP dont show, RES play, win 8 - 0 against no opposition, and submit that. The schedule shows they are in the right, and DFP are screwed no matter what they agreed between themselves.
This is why the schedule is there - if there are any disputes its the definitive guide to what happens. As it happens, DFP and RES are in agreement, so the league isnt really too interested.

Another thing is that if this thread hadnt started, the booking for DFP and RES would have remained in the server list ... stopping the war before them early when they didnt need to, or using a slot I could use for another clan stuck with a dead server instead.

So, can we have enough of the paranoia please. There is too much jumping to nasty conclusions and definate paranoia. There is no need for it :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.