Cheats NEVER win !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Humph
Ooooh noooo he has a bot on his systemmm!!! So fucking what? Don't we all have some kind of bot or hack in our ut?
I'm not gonna talk bullshit and say I have never botted, skinhacked, etc.
I've never done it in a league match and I never will. And thats all that really matters. I only bot on shitzor CTF and LMS servers where over like 75% of players skinhack or set up teamkill hammers on teleporters, and I bot VERY rarely.

As Mr.Boom said, its funny and its a laugh.

Who gives a fucking shit. NO ONE.

And this guy is another WANKSTAIN if u got all those hacks installed i dont believe u ignore them, and as for the crap CTF servers a lot of us play on that as well so fuk you you should be banned as well u cheating retard.

ps/ who cares? A LOT IF US DO u laming cunt

Originally posted by 007
Why is everyone after deadly being banned from the league?

Because cheats who use bots don't deserve to play in the same league as the rest of us? the simple fact of the matter now is that many people are coming up with memories of times when Deadly has gotten amazing shots off on them.

You say he hasn't botted against you in 1v1s. How do you know?
Unless you are sitting at a lan, with a crowd of mates watching the screens, you just don't know.

I know that I would be unhappy with now playing in a clan war against him, unless full demos were available after the war, and *having* to think that way is a pain in the ass.

After four months in Division One, I have been owned by the best ;) I take a sort of perverse pleasure from knowing that the guys spanking my ass are the best players in the UTA community...

To suddenly think that the person dishing out the whoop-ass is using a bot is just sickening. I mean, cmon: you elmer and jules hand out severa ass whippings day and daily in 1v1s. how would you feel if one of our guys was botting?? Would you even play them again? If they pulled off some amazing shots, would you think it was skill or something else??

Using a bot destroys trust, rebuilding that trust might never be possible.

McNeill has made clear that Mi5 will expel a player found using a bot. I'll go on record and say the same thing for FDC: we will expel any player who is caught using a bot, anywhere, anytime. This "wasn't a league match" doesn't cut it: a cheat is a cheat, in a war or on a public.

I would expect the other clans in the League to do the same.

The Admins have to take on some of the job of policing the league, but we need to make sure their own houses are clean too.

good thread :) class

pete doesn't bot in league matches... and what he does in his free time i don't fucking care :\

i've always tried using bots, but i was always too stupid to install them cuz the readme.txt file is hard to read for me :p: i dont understand anything at all

If he did not Bot in a League Match, then he should not b banned from the league.

Pub servers have got nothing to do with the league.
(tho, botting is lame on pubs)

If he has broken 1 of the League rules then ban him

Originally posted by Haggis
And this guy is another WANKSTAIN if u got all those hacks installed i dont believe u ignore them, and as for the crap CTF servers a lot of us play on that as well so fuk you you should be banned as well u cheating retard.

ps/ who cares? A LOT IF US DO u laming cunt

Fuck off, you can demorec every assault game I play if you like.

Unless admins come with a rule that all players caught botting on ANY server be it league or not are banned, then you can't do shit cuz it doesn't mean shit.

If you think I use an aimbot play against me and you'll see I have the worst aim in the country.
I can't hit shit.

FO NOOB. You don't know shit.

Originally posted by Wintermute

You say he hasn't botted against you in 1v1s. How do you know?

If you had Quoted the rest of my post you will see i covered everything you just said :p: :D

And too above about 1v1's... I know because he kept missing a lot and in 2v2's my mini pwned more than his ;) :p:

i pld u 1v1 007 ?

btw i can confirm humphro has the worst aim in england.

Originally posted by 007
I know because he kept missing a lot and in 2v2's my mini pwned more than his ;) :p:

minigun is utterly non-effective with a triggerbot, and even on 50 ping a triggerbot might only be 50/60% snipe efficient, not every shot fired will it at all. Also realise anyone using it has to have a player in their sight and try to hover over them, a headshot or automatic hit isnt guaranteed, so if ur outplaying the person sneakily or whatever u can still win np

Yeh paa we played once a long time ago when i first got cable.

About time we had round two ;)

yeh pld cloud other day nw won then we pld insta and omfg

i got the 2nd cd texture bug ut never looked so fucked lol bah @ bahamut uninstalled em now look nice cause too many problems

:[

Originally posted by Active-X
;) lets say ive had more than 100 nicks in 3 years now

and last thing i want to add to this thread is that it would be very stupid of MoD to let him play today vs. Mi5 :) but we'll see @ 20.00 gmt server #4 all welcome @irc :D

I won't bother, because I know he won't bot.
MI5 can demorec all they want, they won't see shit cuz he WONT BOT.
I don't know him well, but even if he was the sort of person who would bot in a league match, I somehow doubt he's dumb enough to use his bot now that you've told him you'll be watching him... It's like fucking Saddam all over again "We're gonna come get you next week saddam".... next week comes... "Where has saddam gone? Somehow he must have known we were coming!!!"

FUCK OFF. What is the fucking point.

Yeah, so fucking what if a lot of people recall him making a nothing-short-of-amazing shot? Shit happens. There's hardly a map that goes by where I myself don't just take one potshot at someone I see in the corner of my screen and score a total fluke headshot, or shoot one ripper round a corner, right into the face of someone I didn't even know was there......
It's called LUCK FS.

Originally posted by Nephilim
Im well surprised how you guys talk "admins dont do this admins dont do that". Who told you what we do and what we dont do?

because you dont seem to do anything on your own

Originally posted by ->swap<- Dj_AL
Now to another part of this mess. After the war vs swap i talked to scorp about deadly. Scorp told me that pete had admitting botting to him. When i heard of that and i knew he was playing vs us 2 hours ago i got so pissed. I started talking to my swap members to get the demos from 2v2 the week before the war. We found em and we behindviewed him and saw that he was botting. Then i started to talk to Psy. WELL enough said about Psy i sended him the demos and i told him what to do to see from petes view but NO “”not enough proof”” he told me. I even told him what scorp told me that he had admitted botting. But no no not enough.... ADMINS PLZ do something about this ffs.

this is shocking, what more proof does it need to ban someone than demos and a confession?

even if there aint proof that he botted in a leaguematch
how can u be sure he never did and never will?

to Humphro, if thats really your opinion you are just a lameass who should be banned aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.