Player Accounts 101 - Forum linking - Lost pw - Suspension

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
Lost your password?
Go to your profile and click the lost password link. A mail will be sent to your registered address. If your address is invalid you need to contact an administrator.

Account Suspended?
This means theres something dodgy about your account. It could be as simple as an invalid email, it could be something else. Contact an administrator to get it sorted out and reinstated, do not get someone else to contact us on your behalf.

Forum Linking

Well it is all pretty simple but 732 of the 956 active valid players have not linked their player account to their forum account. Why I do not know.

So here is how to do it in simple steps:

playerlink1.jpg

1) Go to the League Page
2) Click Members
3) Enter your nickname exactly and click submit (or get you player account up from your clan)

playerlink2.jpg

4) Look at your current details, not linked are they :( And people are too lazy to use email these days
5) Forgotten the password you never changed when you signed up? Click the forgotten your password link
6) Enter your password and click submit

playerlink3.jpg

7) Click on View / Modify Details
8) Enter your forum user name and forum password
9) Click Link
10) Click Yes when it asks you for confirmation.

playerlink4.jpg

11) Jump with joy and make sure your icq is in your forum details :P

Your player account now has the same nick and password to the forum account you linked to. If you want a different nick then you may request it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, honestly never knew it was possible,

did it now, but any particular reason why people should do this xept the player info?

You and 3 other people so far :)

1) Player Info so better chance of being contacted when needed (match arrangers!)
2) Single user/pw login to remember
3) Gets round the ascii character restrictions i.e. if u signed up with weird characters and they got replaced with *'s.
4) Only takes a few seconds
5) Avatar shown :P
6) Makes me happier :)

Well with my name I can't make it to work Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL
Sorry there are no players with that name in the league.
FFS thats my name I'm in the league :nono:

no1 needed to contact me for arraging matches i'd contact them first :D but done it now, just to make you happier cs, otherwise i would be to lazzy for that :P

Originally posted by &gt;Exar Kun&lt;
did this three years ago...( i think :mic: )
1) The league is just over two and a half years old...
2) The automated league site with player accounts came into action eight months ago.
3) No player is linked to your forum account.
4) I ban people who spam in league threads from league forums.
5) If anyone finds this post funny keep it to yourself, discuss it in IRC etc.. but don't post about it because people don't need to be told my posts are funny and this thread isn't about my comical value. :D

Oh, and it changed me league site e-mail.

Could you deele my old DarkBahamut account on these forums. Its signed up under [email protected]. My hotmail account is just spam and i never check so i'd rather have it all set to my @blueyonder one.