Currect admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who would you keep as admin?

• Keep weezy

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Keep DJ

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
down_the_rabbit_hole41.jpg

Fuck sake, can someone pull Twnz up, please?

I voted DJ and i think its silly to vote both. Obvously the poll should be created to only keep one (or an option with both).

I think both can be kept as admin, nobody doing a bad job.

Make a poll with all admins instead, maybe someone else should not be admin? :!ola:

This poll doesn't reflect things anymore, only votes of actives were counted anyway.

My efforts were successful, MyM has suggested an acceptable temporary solution, which takes away enough power from DJ. He stays, for the time being.
DJ will not be able to hand out yellows for minor flames towards him anymore, at least not when coming from certain people.

I believe channel will not be like North Korea anymore, many of us will appreciate that.

Thank you, MyM, for handling the 1000th situation in UTA ;>

Last edited:
In my opinion dj is not doing too bad as an admin.

Just stop the 'yellow' bullshit when someone says something you do not like.. being admin does not mean you can power abuse for own benefits

in addition weve all seen him flame raft kaka hudson in addition to us 'instigators' after he loses.

Leave me out of this please! I had some disagreements with DJ but it was quickly solved and we pugged without any problems 1 day later :P Also i didnt recieve a yellow card cause im awesome. :coolfip: DJ didn't insult me, I didn't insult him either that day btw.

I hardly pug, maybe 1-5 times a month so I didn't vote. I don't really care who is admin but I think generally speaking the fault is not only on the side of the admins. For years flaming has been allowed etc. and its well known a lot of people have grudges and now it is biting everyone in the ass :P gl with this situation.

:grouphug:

Oh and I will have to insist on this:

DJ, sincere detailed public apology, in here, to me personally and others, please. Until tonight.
For handing out yellows too eagerly, while you were raging. For 3 confirmed unjustified bans which you had to reverse.

If you do so, I will apologize for giving you crap and I will stop provoking you. If you don't, then I won't.

I'm sorry but thats ridiculous. Insist on an apology for being a bit over zealous in enforcing the rules? It's not like he has insulted you.

You can't ask for an apology from someone and then offer one in return for your indiscretionss, if you know you've done something wrong then you apologise and hope that the other party reciprocates, admitting their faults at the same time. If they dont then you have every right to feel aggreived but at least you know youve done the right thing, an apology where you just say it because the other side said it first means nothing IMO.

You are also admitting that you are actively trying to provoke DJ and then complain once he's been provoked into a reaction, what's the point?

He called me stupid often enough and compared me to XB. Had me banned for 2h due to bad judgment on his part.
2x "glorious leader" is a provocation but does not deserve a ban. 2x "idiot" is a minor insult but does not deserve a ban.

I am sorry for repeatedly provoking you, DJ.
I won't be anymore, if you keep things like you have been keeping them.

Last edited:
I demand an apology for comparing pug to North Korea. Until DJ gets a funny uniform and Mc starts threatening to nuke America, pug will never be as silly as North Korea.

Oh and I will have to insist on this:

DJ, sincere detailed public apology, in here, to me personally and others, please. Until tonight.
For handing out yellows too eagerly, while you were raging. For 3 confirmed unjustified bans which you had to reverse.

If you do so, I will apologize for giving you crap and I will stop provoking you. If you don't, then I won't.

:rofl:

Why would i EVER do that. sigh man............

Read the post in this forum from people. Looks like to me alot of the people actually think it runs good (mercy,sphere,raft,sneez,twnz,skalman,bieb and more.

You started this provoking and you statrted this thread, tired of all your bickering.
Bet you did not expect this result apparently

10gl07r.png

Naja my last post in this useless thread...
Case closed

:wave:

The result of actives is 14-7, half are ok with you, half don't want you.

Thanks for being man enough to apologize.