Nrg's ban, UTA rules, my opinion.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now lets see, how many player accept this, me and other gusy will go sometimes public, when we see any was talk shit i go to met or bas, and lets see how fast the get ban them...

we send u than screens etc. than we see happy uta family.

ohnoesj.jpg

ohnoes!

the evil italian B! dude called me a nigger aswell.
it seems to be a popular insult nowdays

Seems to me that quite a lot of the "ex-botters/cheaters" are still around but have been forgotton and some even seem to be admired now for various mystifying reasons, so why not him? :P

yes and the 3 biggest ex botters are probably 3 of the best snipers in the league , co-incedence ? :rolleyes: :lol:

@ban: B! is kind of guy who plays to win map not for fun (not always tho). There are a lot of players flaming everyone arround when lose map, i dont like this kind of behaviour, but its part of all multiplayer games. Imo its immature but i used to live with flames couse i own most players (joking:P)

yo and now ?

i get ban and B! ?

where is fairness now huh ?

again, all days on server many talk shit, why ONLY me BAN ?

u guys forget thats a multiplayer game, not real life and the probs with bieb and me , or ban and B! and much other 1v1 games; we can solve this problem on our own.

hmm

Dunno for how many times i was called a nazi.....

Nvm it's just a game , take it or leave it :)

:lol: been reading this for a while

What kind of attitude is: "Take it or leave it?"
I'm sure if people will address their complaints to the admins when they're being called something they don't like it will be looked into.. They can't be everywhere all the time, so don't blame them for anything! If you don't like to be called a Nazi (for example) then address it to the admins with some evidence.. if you don't mind: play on! As said there are not strict rules on everything. every action will be looked in to with fresh thoughts.

Does it matter that this is an old game so we don't need to be strict on the rules?
No it doesn't! It's more or less reverse. When something is new.. it's hard to blame one for not knowing the rules..
People know what the consequences can be of bad behaviour in any way.. we've seen it in the past with Gazzy (the one from ion), Grz and botters like pete, pitbull and wish etc.. You don't have any excuses to behave badly nowadays.
That people still hate the persons who botted is their own fault.. make a mistake and you're not beloved anymore by everyone. Same goes with bad behaviour. Some will forgive what you've done and others won't.

So kids who are banned.. don't blame the admins, blame only yourself

I think people who behave badly in the eyes of others, or even just in the eyes of the admins, aren't complaining that they got punished, more about the level of punishment meted out. But since certain things have to be punished according to the UTA rules, people just have to trust that the admins are reasonable people trying to do their best by the community. There's not one of the admin team atm who I think doesn't have the required maturity or is just a dick, so that's as close to black and white as we're going to get - just trust that the admins aren't cockbags, and if you're banned or punished then just stfu and live with it. And if you don't agree with it then don't do things that you know for a fact are punishable in UTA, that's just dumb.

Maybe if we had some sort of gauge to go by, ie. anything racist in nature is a 4 week ban, anything sexist 2 weeks, or whatever. At least then people couldn't say they weren't warned. Of course, they could always try NOT BEING RACIST but I suppose that's asking a bit much. If I was an admin I'd like to see words like faggot being nipped in the bud, but that's just me.

Last edited:
:lol: been reading this for a while

What kind of attitude is: "Take it or leave it?"
I'm sure if people will address their complaints to the admins when they're being called something they don't like it will be looked into.. They can't be everywhere all the time, so don't blame them for anything! If you don't like to be called a Nazi (for example) then address it to the admins with some evidence.. if you don't mind: play on! As said there are not strict rules on everything. every action will be looked in to with fresh thoughts.

If every player would have been banned for using bad words , then the league would be dead for about 2 years ^^

What about calling people gay or faggot. Should be punished with the same severity.

imo somebody should not get a long ban for just the tip filling the glass. like with nrg and loco getting those bans for things that accumulated, i feel that u shud get bans in increments of 24-48-etc in hours for flames. getting a longer ban for things u havent been accounted for in the past is a nono

Hmm, I'm 99% sure it's the same guy. He has Medic! as a bind and answers to that name. I may be wrong though.

What about calling people gay or faggot. Should be punished with the same severity.

I just said that! :trout:

Status
Not open for further replies.