-w1sh-'s short video

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

what people fail to notice with the music is that the last song finally explained to me all the d1ngs! and d0ng!

it's the didididid1ng dodoododod0ng song people c'mon!

if u really did fraps and video edit that in a mere 30 min wish, gj! and now spend 30 hours and make a real movie plz!

Thanks for the comments everyone. And HTML I already had all of this stuff frapsed (hence the different xhairs etc) from over the last couple of months. So it was really just putting them one after the other in Vegas

enjoyed it

btw is there a setting for minimum time for change weapons? eg samsite alt. hammer switch to sniper, d0ng?
i know i cant cus it takes to long for me to change weapons, even thou i have them mapped to buttons :)

U should do a whole movie w nice editing/music wish :)

i think he used "no compression" internally tho, joko. go for eet!
i DLed it off his ftp (i think?) google-cache showed me a direct link, which worked, when megaupload was messed up.

What's the best way to do a stream?

And Kelvin I dunno how to make wep switch faster. I have sniper rifle bound to scroll down on my mouse, so I just use that. Remember these clips are on the pug server where I have like 5 hops and 47 f6. So that could have something to do with it, dunno

megaupload does not let me download the file, tried it several times. What was your original place for DL?

terrible music tomiaz, i had to mute it. however the d1ng d0ngs are very nice make a longer one next time with no linkin park :lol:

i love how you made section of Torp[edophile] getting d1ng d0nged so many times put a smile on my face :D

that was so crap
wish u fag next time send ur demo to some leet editor rather than makin shit fraped'd movies.

what a waste of demo :shout:

Pretty ownage clips for the most parts, doing a movie is not that hard so should have spent more time of it :D

Pretty ownage clips for the most parts, doing a movie is not that hard so should have spent more time of it :D

actaully that shit takes forever, i made UT99 movie that took me over a month and it had no good special effects and was shit ass quality in .wmv format. if raichu took more time making the movie it would cut into his precious playing time :lol: