2nd StdAS Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I know what you're saying, but since there's no way to make everything absolutely fair for everyone, and no reason why Wish shouldn't be allowed to play the same competitions as everyone else, all we can do is do the best we can with what we have, which is what happened. Team.Salva was winning 5-2 at one point - three more maps and Team.Wish would have been out of the cup in the first round. I doubt at that point you were thinking that Team.Wish were through easily. It's far too easy to say "of course Team.Wish was always going to win it" now that they've won it. And if you were so sure TW were going to win, why didn't you quit the cup earlier, knowing you had already been put on one of the losing teams?

coz i don't play for win ?
look at my uta stats, i have a shitload of loss, i've been in "weak" clans etc, that never been a prob for me (well maybe it was the fisrt 1 or 2 years :P)

team wish winner, well, we kinda predicted it from the start, didn't we ?

oh and yeah we do what we can true, but we can also improve with time, that's why i made my first comment wich seems to have disturbed a couple of people lol

edit:
as Hoi told me there seems to have been a miscommunication between xb and the raters/me. I was wrong in what I said.

as for pitbulls idea, I don't think an entry fee would be such a good idea.
Perhaps on a voluntary basis though it could work, and only the players having payed the entry fee, BEFORE the first match of the cup, would be allowed to to collect the "pot" should they win. If no "entry fee" payers won, the money would simply be given back to every player. And should such a $ system be put in place I could volunteer to hold the money, and I do think my integrity, at least money wise :hangover:, is not at question here.

Last edited:
then explain me why team met got a new player when i've left ? we were 7, so 6 with me out .. in a 5v5 game .. why pick a new player ?
Met told me it was coz team overall score had changed ...

/edit

and watch ur language plz, i said i could be wrong ..
i'm pretty sure i have a long road in front of me before being as annoying as u :lol:

Last edited:
edit:
as Hoi told me there seems to have been a miscommunication between xb and the raters/me. I was wrong in what I said.

P.S. I am "annoying" because I don't think like the majority of people here on a few topics, and I for one stand firm to my beliefs, always. Hi siege3 <3 never forgot.

Last edited:
haha html :P

so i guess u now understand my point with having a bigger gap between top player and rest :)

/edit:

plz Ako add -noTS on my nick so people know before end what to expect ! :D

Last edited:
opium wish almost lost in first round and i played first maps in the game and at 5-2 i can tell u that it felt pretty good to see his team squirm. as mc said on irc having wish on team isnt auto-win!

i would play

btw wish maybe best Fragger but ppl like twnZ/Supermic/Salva and some otherz are bettter at launching and tricks than him and they also have good killing skillz, so that's why i think that the wish factor is not as big in 5v5+ than it is in shorter teams

I voted repeat cup in Torps poll. Guess ill sign up here aswell since i want a std cup.