Just wondering....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we finished Feb with 1337 points in div2

atp & ffs were relegated so they were given 1337 which is correct

Division Switching Points Rule

Any clan changing division because of Promotion or Division Destruction will have their points reset to a value equal to that of the existing lowest clan in the division.

Any clan changing division because of Relegation will have their points reset to a value equal to that of the existing highest clan in the division.

we had 1337 so they did

Last edited:
we finished Feb with 1337 points in div2

atp & ffs were relegated so they were given 1337 which is correct

Division Switching Points Rule

Any clan changing division because of Promotion or Division Destruction will have their points reset to a value equal to that of the existing lowest clan in the division.

Any clan changing division because of Relegation will have their points reset to a value equal to that of the existing highest clan in the division.

we had 1337 so they did

Ah yeah. Gonna leave it till tomorrow though as I have Uni in the morning.

edit: some clans points will be wrong at the moment (i.e. FFS) but I'm going to start all over again tomorrow when the backup of database I made is loaded.

edit2: points are back to what they were before I tried fixing it. Its an early finish for me tomorrow so I'll try and get the tables fixed asap. I'm going to lock the ability to submit results as I don't want the points to get even more mixed up.

edit3: result submission is now off. The result between SnY and MoD will need to be re-submitted when result submission is enabled as it was confirmed after I'd done the database backup.

Last edited:
Well ... quite serious points system abuse imo even if i fully understand why you did it.
It's nice that you helped 2 other clans but you were absolutely unfair against 9 others by bringing HZ clans to the top of div2 tables.
If there was no technical problems and match was played - REAL match score must be submitted!

fs fine let us replay we'll just play till its 7-7 and we can resubmit

is there not a way to link the stats into the league system to auto-submit?
I realise sometimes servers are borked and need to be reset which could result in admins having to reset server then reset database, but surely there is a way to stop people deciding?

If ur doing a new leagueAS then you could add "mutate endmatch" that each team has to type before they leave server. Once the system has received two "mutate endmatch" commands from the server it sends the score from the stats to the league database. Also if a clan as to forfeit then they can just join server at 0-0 and type mutate forfeit which auto submits an 8-0 to database for other team and resets server to resting state.

Dunno, just an idea, maybe too much work.

:wave:

is there not a way to link the stats into the league system to auto-submit?
I realise sometimes servers are borked and need to be reset which could result in admins having to reset server then reset database, but surely there is a way to stop people deciding?

If ur doing a new leagueAS then you could add "mutate endmatch" that each team has to type before they leave server. Once the system has received two "mutate endmatch" commands from the server it sends the score from the stats to the league database. Also if a clan as to forfeit then they can just join server at 0-0 and type mutate forfeit which auto submits an 8-0 to database for other team and resets server to resting state.

Dunno, just an idea, maybe too much work.

:wave:

good idea, only then they play till it's 7-0 and end up in a draw....

It's not really hard to do this in an other way... you can also book the match with an HZ clan and then forfeit because you have not enough players

What about dog giving mega an extra match so 23 didn't win proas? :rolleyes: Same sort of thing tbh

Live Ive said loads of times if you only need to play 2 matches per month then only 2 should count towards the league ( not play 4 and win it while the other clan only play 2)

but its not like that so the proas league is a total joke tbh

also a clan with 2 proven *ex* botters now deserve to win fuckall imo

as for hz clans they should enter league with the same points as the lowest in the table like promotion to a higher div

as all this k we'll play for a draw crap shows its a farce atm

HZ teams being able to enter with the points of the clan they beat allows teams that should not be in that division a quicker way to promotion, which should keep lower division teams happy in that they dont have to repeatedly play a reformed div1 team and the reformed div1 team happy in that they will get to a higher div more quickly with a more suitable challenge. In the 2nd half of the year the difference between top and bottom could be so big as to keep a HZ team from promotion for quite a few months.

If a team forfeits to a HZ team for whatever reason they will lose points, and the HZ team will go above them. In a situation where it is a draw the division team loses nothing and the HZ team gains all the points of the team they "played", thats why this is a bigger abuse of the points system.

Dont think stats system submit would work, not all servers that are played on are stats linked, additionally sometimes mutliple servers are set up or matches are restarted midway from 0-0 because of crashes. All that would need to be filtered out so would make it more complicated.

tbh m8 with only 2 divs it don't make much difference especially when div 2 is not a nonagon

so those teams can challenge the top 4 clans and get points very quickly

Since plu9 is named here, i allow my self to give my point of view!
admin did the right thing by putting the correct score to api and us.
it's true that it's a bit unfair for the other clans.

but to bth, I didn't really realized what kind of question it would rise
we can't put the blame on FFS api and plu9 neither, it was just a hole in league rules and don't think anyboddy thought about that before.

anyway, thx to admin for the hard work, without you guyz UTA wouldn't run properly

and thx to FFS for they fair play!

(anyway i go a screeny about plu9 being 1337 :P )

1) if i am in api or plu i not should be proud about get div2 without deserve it.
2) is not fair to others clans
3) just play plu vs api and winner go automatically to div2 i think and dunno if they boths go if theyself tie.
4) if u wanna get in without win/tie real match there are 0ther easy way sheduling vs noshow clans.
5) to this things not happen again change points model div2 clan that lost or tie lost points untill get same points that last clan in div2, and clan that leave hz get same points that 5th in div2
6)what the hell are u talking about
7)hi i am target, i whining when ffs win, i whining when ffs tie, i whining when ffs lost.... i am obsolete. Instead care how i sux i care how rest doing... and like i like post stats i going to post others two;

http://www.utassault.net/utstats/?p=uta_match&matchcode=HQrI1yne (target eliminated)

http://www.utassault.net/utstats/?p=uta_match&matchcode=M664dE27 (target eliminated reloaded)

(target eliminated revolutions coming ..... in the best cinemas)

btw at this times can somebody say me WHO CARE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.