World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez said:
any hints for huhuran mcneill? we are stuck on him ! (noooo) . MT got 250 nature resistance don't know if that's good.

assign 15 healers to 15 melee/DPS and 2 extra to MTTTs, if anybody dies it's obvious whose fault it is... and magically ppl won't make mistakes anymore

My guild just split up so I decided to call it quits and do something meaningful with my IRL :p:

go me!

edit: grats though len! ;)

huhu.jpg

you can see by the amount of skeletons what kind of effort we put into it ! bring on the emps!

I am now finally bored mindless with WoW.

- What's next? Warhammer's ages away. Suggestions?

Nice, your all too fast compared to RP servers. our best raid group (force of will) wiped on that boss last night badly

im up to lvl 49 now fury spec warrior got two nice swords with fiery weapon enchant (bloody expensive on our realm) still using phantom blade as my main hand weapon tho :( need to upgrade asap

DM,ST,SM,BFD,UD,ZF,RFD - done all these instances successfully and moving onto mauradon this weekend and maybe the temple.

Paa`

huhuran is on farm, attempting twin emps now :D best attempt was at 98% wipe i think LOL !

Paa` said:
Nice, your all too fast compared to RP servers. our best raid group (force of will) wiped on that boss last night badly

im up to lvl 49 now fury spec warrior got two nice swords with fiery weapon enchant (bloody expensive on our realm) still using phantom blade as my main hand weapon tho :( need to upgrade asap

DM,ST,SM,BFD,UD,ZF,RFD - done all these instances successfully and moving onto mauradon this weekend and maybe the temple.

Paa`
thrash blade q reward from mara isn't bad for that lvl

Got it already.

using phantom blade and thrash blade both with fiery enchants and strength/health enchants on everything else..

Only way i could afford it was with all the disenchanting i have done sold dream dust for a fortune :)

Made 150G This weekend my most ever..

Paa`