The incredible story of how you came up with your UTA nick....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Played games when you lot weren't even born and you could only enter 3 letters in the highscore list so i entered the first few letters of my name JWR (i always topped the list beating my dad JCR and brother AJR :D). Later some girl at primary school saw it and tried to pronounce it and i made it easier for her by adding the E.

When i started playing UT99 i saw Pratricia_NL play and i liked the _NL part so i added that. Now usually i play without the NL part tho.

yeah u planning on that jan? :)

I thought DarkAngel would be cool, but a lot of ppl had that already, so I thought well black is kinda dark and ninja's are cool! so yeah that's it really :lol: and no I didn't smoke pot yet when I was 12 :P

I got lost in the wilderness once and had to eat rabid foxes to stay alive....after that my mates called me foxy and it stuck. Technically though it wasn't just the male of the species I ate as I ate the vixens too but foxy had more of ring to it I guess...

:rofl: foxy :thumb:

i got mine from a game called Sudeki.. i liked the game.. and liked the name to so used it as pub nick.. changed it later on seeing evry1 thought i stole warchild from ion warchild

Reactions: Player-63
i used the name of my fave track Sonic Reducer by the Deadboys

so hence the two main names i fragg with

Ðeadßoy
&
Son!c Reducer

Though at easter the Deadboy rises and becomes Resurrect!on

but only on easter Sunday :P

though Ive changed it to Ðeedßee lately cause most pple call me db nowadays

me and XB were just messing around in publics, he used Ron@ldo so i decided to use Riv@ldo and i thought it looked good in UT so i stuck.

dont ask about sgt.smurfs :P