DJ^z Movie 001 - In Assault We Trust

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

IceDragon said:
when I ever do some, demomanager isn't running, and takes too much time to make a movie :cool:
lol same thing here ;( i managed to get a few on demomanager but still not nuff ;(

DJ , Can i have the title of the music u use a bit before some funny moment.!
Fooking great ! and Movie aswell.!
I enjoy it every time i've seen it.

:thumb:

DJ , Can i have the title of the music u use a bit before some funny moment.!

before 13.40min in the movie
05 = Lagoon - Cosmic Ray (Club Mix).mp3

after 13.40min
06 = Tomonari and Tommy Pi - C-sharp 2004 (Alphazone Remix).mp3

:paddy:

great video dj, but next time leave my head alone :D
i'm use to cut some video after 2 min, but i looked that one from start 2 end! :D :thumb:

Nike-800.jpg

Just do it.
:thumb:

I can contribute with some funny stuff... and impressive stuff... especially Eng1's launch on siege O_O

Reactions: HUEY
Area at the moment working on my second movie, which will include demos from pubic play during this summer, and demos from the EAC tourney. Had a look at all ur good tip from first movie and have those in mind while making this one. And i hope this one will be even better than the first one =). At least i can see my movie skillz has improved =). And this time i use fraps instead of movie unreal. might be some diffrence with audio etc.

:cool: :cool:

Any1 know if the movie section is down at badct? cant seem to find it?
cool videos gone? hmm
at the endpart of my second movie wanna know where i can upload it to

Ok badct has closed their videosection so im now uploading the movie to filefront for those of u who still wants and havent seen it. Ill post when its done and ill post the new link for the 001 Video.