ur country

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Against Belgium: one of the most corrupted countries in the world :cool:
Shit football team, although I don't give a fuck.
Jean Claude Van Damme

For Belgium:
Good at many not very known sports :)

Best chocolate, best beer, and very good food

The guy who wears the kilt in the William Lawsons tv spot is belgian :p:

We don't stink as much as the people across our northern border :P

Reactions: Popioul
and tbh, as long as I'm not French, German, Dutch or American,.....I wouldn't give a shit from where I come.

I'd like to live in Finland or Canada :)

IceDragon said:
Against Belgium: one of the most corrupted countries in the world :cool:
Shit football team, although I don't give a fuck.
Jean Claude Van Damme

For Belgium:
Good at many not very known sports :)

Best chocolate, best beer, and very good food

The guy who wears the kilt in the William Lawsons tv spot is belgian :p:

We don't stink as much as the people across our northern border :P

we don't wank as much as the one's accross the southern border...

[disclaimer] our girls are hotter [/disclaimer]

Reactions: IceDragon
only thing I dont like about my country is I cant get a trainée job as electrician :P

btw how can you be proud of a country?
My opinion is that you just can be proud of things you did by urself.

Sure Germany has a long and interesting history and had many achivements in the past, but do i have any benefits that i live in a country where the first automobil was made or where Albert Einstein was born?

I just thank god that i don't have to live in very poor areas, where people have to suffer much (like in many african countries................or Holland (fs my evil german part came out ;) )).

Bart said:
btw how can you be proud of a country?
My opinion is that you just can be proud of things you did by urself.

Sure Germany has a long and interesting history and had many achivements in the past, but do i have any benefits that i live in a country where the first automobil was made or where Albert Einstein was born?

I just thank god that i don't have to live in very poor areas, where people have to suffer much (like in many african countries................or Holland (fs my evil german part came out ;) )).

thank god our percentage of people without a job is far lower then urs, and that our Income Per Person is higher then in germany :o

soz, i fink germany and holland will keep arguing till 9024 or somthing

pykenike said:
soz, i fink germany and holland will keep arguing till 9024 or somthing
yeah, nice innit? :D

/me looking forward that adc members travel to germany to watch some world cup 2006 matches together :grouphug:
(and see that all this van nistelrooys get their asses kicked by the german team :imu: )

pykenike said:
does the german team play at the worldcup aswell then :o :rolleyes:
:mingun:
hmm yeah guess so :P, but i'm still curious if the dutch team will make it...............this time :p:

*cough* 2002 *cough*
fs bad cold i've :nono:

Reactions: pykenike
What makes me proud in Portugal ?

Hmmm... nice shit ... eheheh lets see ..

Well we have the 2nd bigger Bridge in Europe
We have the 2nd bigger Aquarium of the world
We have the 1st and 3rd biggest Shopping Center of Europe
We have the 2nd best football national team of Europe
We have the TT World Champion Driver
We have the best football team of the world atm
We have the winners of the Champions cup
We have the worst politics in the world
We have nice beer
We have nice Girls
We have sun 300 days a year
We have beach all over
We have Snow, and Sun @ same time in a 300x900km country
We are one of the poor country in Europe but we still can have better houses , one of the best Auto park in europe
We are one of the best countrys in unnemployment tax!
We are one of the worts economy in europe!
We dont have a decent army but we still win the army competition vs USA CANADA AUSTRALIA UK every single year .
We have shitty connections for UT and we still manage to have 5 or 6 guys in div 1 @ uta ... ( Well that reach div 1 clans not there atm )
The CB TDM Champs of some shit are Portuguese ( PUKE ) and they won the final playing 150 f1 pings vs 30 pingers
Well i could continue in things we are the best but well ... in a resume
ATM Lisbon have one of the best nights in europe ! ( talking about discos and pubs )

In all that we can BILD --> We have the big and better as possible
Economics issues --> We are the worst
In all we really put time on --> We are the best
Internet shits ---> worst

Well all in all and apart from every shit ... i dont know one single person that went here for hollidays that never returned ... they always come back to this shitty country!

Norway is a nice country....

we have the cheese-cutter, the paperclip, some of the world's best skiers, we beat Brazil in football '98....yeh... and also lovely scenery and some nice-looking chicks :cool:

downs: idiotic government, fooking high prices on beer and smoking (i don't smoke tho), no smoking allowed inside @ bars or restaurants, fooking cold, blizzard can't ship to Norway...

i agree with uZi tho... i'm not a patriot or nationalist... altho it might seem like it...

u 4got 1 ^AS^:
we have the crappiest english teachers

cuz fs, it's LARGEST not "bigger"

Last edited:
There is a difference between being proud of your country and being a nationalist... supporting the national football team for example doesnt put you on a slippery slope to nationalism.

Its all about extremes.

Mughi said:
There is a difference between being proud of your country and being a nationalist... supporting the national football team for example doesnt put you on a slippery slope to nationalism.

Its all about extremes.

word.

im iraque.. not much to be proud of anymore tbh :( would like to get the rest of my family out of there asap unless a miracle happens and americans actualy try and solve the probs in iraque. so thats it for me..

alltho i live in holland and have a dutch passport.. im proud of that evry1 can have is own opinion (atleast.. they try and let evrybody rule is getting a bit messy latly but ok)
proud of how many diffrent cultures can live together here 2.
and proud of the governiment helping evrybody in holland to get the money they need to stay alive, be healthy and go to school!

:D