This is pissing me off

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I have the same problem as Jeffro on clean Windows and clean UT install.
I fixed it by never bothering to load UT.
(some work fine, it seemed that any with the new leagueAS installed didn't work..)

mebby like....get a copy of files from some1´s system and replace them....

then it should work if the other dudes ut work innit.

Jeffro=> In UT Is something called as Show Log

-> Open UT:
-> Press Escape At the intro (doh)
-> Open any Assault server
-> Press Escape again then
-> Go to Tools => Show Log'

It will show you the log of your current game, and maybe why it kicked you........

It should look a bit like this

Log: Browse: 80.68.46.134:7800/Index.unr?Name=drug_Ballad?Class=BotPack.TFemale1?team=1?skin=FCommandoSkins.daco?Face=FCommandoSkins.mariana?Voice=BotPack.VoiceFemaleOne?OverrideClass=
Init: WinSock: Socket queue size left as default.
DevNet: Game client on port 0, rate 10000
DevNet: PendingLevel received: CHALLENGE VER=436 CHALLENGE=1739493228 STATS=0

//....... Alot of DevNet: PendingLevel received: Messages...//

DevNet: PendingLevel received: DLMGR CLASS=Engine.ChannelDownload PARAMS=Enabled COMPRESSION=0
DevNet: PendingLevel received: WELCOME LEVEL=AS-ColderSteel LONE=0
DevNet: Welcomed by server: LEVEL=AS-ColderSteel LONE=0
Log: LoadMap: 80.68.46.134:7800/AS-ColderSteel?Name=drug_Ballad?Class=BotPack.TFemale1?team=1?skin=FCommandoSkins.daco?Face=FCommandoSkins.mariana?Voice=BotPack.VoiceFemaleOne?OverrideClass=
DevAudio: Galaxy SetViewport: WindowsViewport0

conact me via icq 108286144 and ill see what i can do,
btw post ur system specs 'ere aswell, whaqt u got installed? bonuspack etc. and if u got a sister

sneez said:
Jeffro=> In UT Is something called as Show Log

-> Open UT:
-> Press Escape At the intro (doh)
-> Open any Assault server
-> Press Escape again then
-> Go to Tools => Show Log'

It will show you the log of your current game, and maybe why it kicked you........

It should look a bit like this

Log: Browse: 80.68.46.134:7800/Index.unr?Name=drug_Ballad?Class=BotPack.TFemale1?team=1?skin=FCommandoSkins.daco?Face=FCommandoSkins.mariana?Voice=BotPack.VoiceFemaleOne?OverrideClass=
Init: WinSock: Socket queue size left as default.
DevNet: Game client on port 0, rate 10000
DevNet: PendingLevel received: CHALLENGE VER=436 CHALLENGE=1739493228 STATS=0

//....... Alot of DevNet: PendingLevel received: Messages...//

DevNet: PendingLevel received: DLMGR CLASS=Engine.ChannelDownload PARAMS=Enabled COMPRESSION=0
DevNet: PendingLevel received: WELCOME LEVEL=AS-ColderSteel LONE=0
DevNet: Welcomed by server: LEVEL=AS-ColderSteel LONE=0
Log: LoadMap: 80.68.46.134:7800/AS-ColderSteel?Name=drug_Ballad?Class=BotPack.TFemale1?team=1?skin=FCommandoSkins.daco?Face=FCommandoSkins.mariana?Voice=BotPack.VoiceFemaleOne?OverrideClass=
DevAudio: Galaxy SetViewport: WindowsViewport0
Dont :spam: Jeffro got to read this.......
And CrackKing aswell.

Jeffro said:
Still Ain't Working What Do I Need!!!!! Stupid Crc Checksum Failed Message!!!!

Sorry for my late answere, I didn't see this thead earlier :\

The LeagueAS136 CRC check checks some UT core files for it's validity, like botpack, skins, leagueAS,....

If you install UT, patch 436, Bonuspack1 and Bonuspack4 there should be no problem. If you still have problems I guess it is because of one of the following reasons:

* You use a UT downloaded somewhere (e.g.: Kazaa)
* You use a UT goty edition that is not supportet (yet)
* You use Linux :P

however don't mess around with your Windows or with Patch451. If you still have problems contact me in ICQ (12464910) and I can tell you exactly which file is causing the CRC failure and whats the cause of it and how to fix it ;)

*edit*:
Checking some server logs of your connection attempts told me that you are using a UT downloaded from Kazaa or similar. Those downloaded versions contain some modifies textures that do not pass the CRC check. Plz try to get a regular UT CD or get valid texture files from someone

if you still have problems contact me in ICQ....

Last edited:
True, True

In some very long nights we added linux support and goty support. So it's only the "Kazaa-Edition" that is not supported cause it contains modified skins.

So try to get the skin textures or the complete texture folder from someone else...

Cratos said:
True, True

In some very long nights we added linux support and goty support. So it's only the "Kazaa-Edition" that is not supported cause it contains modified skins.

So try to get the skin textures or the complete texture folder from someone else...
So why did u add those to the not-working-and-will-cause-a-kick-list nyway then :chicken: