England vs France

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

result

• Total voters
Sven "I think we did a very good game, tactically and........."

Tactically?!?!?!?!?!
Fucking disillusioned dickhead

Humph said:
Angry? Nah. The British fans are gonna trash portugal in a mass riot as part of the anger management therapy.

*cough* ENGLISH *cough*

Scottish fans are the best in the world, fs - pure party, no aggro. shame we are having to suport Latvia, on account of having such a crap team mind, but there you go!

Wintermute said:
*cough* ENGLISH *cough*

Scottish fans are the best in the world, fs - pure party, no aggro. shame we are having to suport Latvia, on account of having such a crap team mind, but there you go!

lol!
GO LATVIA!

Humph said:
Angry? Nah. The British fans are gonna trash portugal in a mass riot as part of the anger management therapy.

Well then have fun not competing in the EC lol, if the english hooligans (well any hooligan from a country) misbehave THAT badly the countries team will be disqualified

thats what i heard ^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .....MMMMMMWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ZIZOU ZIZOU ZIZOU ZIZOU :spit:

ps
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to apex again. LOOOL

Last edited:
-CrackKing- said:
English hate Germans as much as Dutch :p:
welcome to the united europe :wave:.

Well both teams played well, too bad that Beckham sucked and messed a penalty ;).

Anyway that reminds me on the Champions League Final `99.
Manu vs Bayern Munich. Bayern lead till the 89 min then Manu scored 2 goals and won :(.

edit: poor Lissabon restaurant owner :scared:

well cmon dutchies ..dont cheer for the fucking french they won enough..england played brave and good, fs

on the news after the match, i saw an english supporter secretly wearing a french support t-shirt under his english one... :rofl:

and AVEEEEEEEEEEET England! :P

Gerrard..... :nono: