Recent content by Xsjado

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Xsjado

<3 my doggy

we had a duck for a while last year..
  2. Xsjado

pictures pictures pictures

3. Xsjado

video player problems

good work! I found an uninstaller, installed a fresh version and it's sorted it. many thanks! and cheers to you deadboy for being so persistant :P
  4. Xsjado

video player problems

yup.. i've tried to download again, says it's successfully installed, and still can't view it. when I went to install it it came up with the same little picture of the circle/square/triangle, and once i had downloaded it came up with the normal flashplayer advert, so it looks like it should work :f
  5. Xsjado

video player problems

http://www.screwattack.com/E32009/SCBrokenDestiny heres an example - it's pissing me off because i'm missing out on loads of e3 news!
  6. Xsjado

video player problems

how would I go about fixing a file association problem? i'll d/kl this k-lite pack for the time being, cheers
  7. Xsjado

video player problems

I can watch videos onyoutube no problems. I downloaded what you suggested deadby but still no luck.. could it possibly be to do with video player priorities? like what player plays each file?
  8. Xsjado

video player problems

I downloaded firefox whichI couldn't get to work and I already use vlc :( this is why i'm having such a problem figuring it out!
  9. Xsjado

video player problems

the same thing still happens..
  10. Xsjado

video player problems

yo, I'm not sure what's up with my video player but I keep getting this when I try and watch some vids on the web: I'm guessing it's something very simple like an update I need to download or something, but I don't know what to do. cheers.
  11. Xsjado

laptop help

I can't replace the keyboard, the inside is screwed. I might try opening it but i'm not very technical or an engineer.. I tried looking on the web for a guide but cant find one. the laptop is a packard bell easynote r1910. edit: i've sent the laptop off to a friend and he is hopefully going...
  12. Xsjado

laptop help

hi guys. I recently managed to spill cream liquor all over my laptop and as a result the keyboard is now completely knackered. is there anyway to disable it? I have tried to remove the drivers (both in the keyboard properties menu and manually) without any luck. any ideas? and also, if there...
  13. Xsjado

Tower Defence

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tower+defence
  14. Xsjado

Brus

I managed to get the full versions of each song up now :)
  15. Xsjado

Brus

hi, if you fancy check out some stuff i've started to create, it's like a mix of electronica/rnb. myspace has weirdly cut off the end of all of the songs which is a bit of a pain. leave me any feedback or critisism. thanks :) www.myspace.com/yesbrus