Recent content by Slayer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Slayer

paper airplane

What's with that tailfin eh, does it help? Certainly looks good! :D
  2. Slayer

Hueys Spam Thread (4995)

Oh noes!
  3. Slayer

paper airplane

Here's mine, actually flies surprisingly well. Poor light and crap phone camera combine to form bad photo quality though :hm:
  4. Slayer

Hueys Spam Thread (4995)

omg... too..much...spam... *gack* :wave: :wave:
  5. Slayer

Hueys Spam Thread (4995)

Wiedz kleer á fealna del touro samag?
  6. Slayer

Hueys Spam Thread (4995)

Suuuuuuuuuure... :paddy: ;) :)
  7. Slayer

pfff....who needs Logicrap ?

That's pretty uber. I have an old one that has those cool microswitched keys which make a really satisfying click noise when you type.
  8. Slayer

Ut2k4

But when the team works, and it does surprsingly often, then it's all good. BTW, that was not a navy recuitment advert. :p
  9. Slayer

Ut2k4

Holy shit. Onslaught dragged me kicking and screaming back into FPS land. That mode rocks bells :D
  10. Slayer

Hands and Leg Movement

Onoz, it works. My right foot is under the control of uv, RUN AWAY!
  11. Slayer

Priorty Seating

Oh my... that looks, err, hmm. Hmm. *runs*
  12. Slayer

Happy Birthday Slayer

Ooohhh, me noggin... Thanks guys! :D
  13. Slayer

So where did your nick come from?

Well, my clan nick came from the fact that I am a Buffy fanatic (or, more specifically, a Sarah Michelle Gellar fanatic). Nuff said really. I've also had some others, my main other nick being FirestarXL. Firestar being a race track on the first Wipeout game (also, derived from the Prodigy...
  14. Slayer

Botter at work ?

LOL, you rule! :rofl:
  15. Slayer

Admire the scenery

Yeah, makes sense, the trick relies on the IE highlighting method which uses a crosshatching technique to highlight alternating pixels, whereas mozilla works on all pixels.