Recent content by Muhah

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. M

liek whoa!!

Well it's been nice knowing all of you ; ) I wont be playing ut3.......age of mythology comes out in a month so i'll strictly be a rts man.
  2. M

Computer Problem

When I took the burner out it worked fine---i think it has something to do with the IDE master/slave setting? I dont know how to change it tho...
  3. M

Computer Problem

Dont know if any of you can help me but here goes: My old cd-rom (52X) pretty much went bye bye so I bought a new one (a sony IDE 52X cd-rom). I installed my new cd-rom exactly the way the old one was installed. When I first turned on my computer windows said there was a problem with my...
  4. M

male or female?

Heh, 15/16. About 4 of those pics are from flashyourrack.com ---not that I go there or anything... The one that fooled me was the manthing at the very bottom left....never would have guessed.
  5. M

Check this pic out...

asshole : (
  6. M

LMAO!!!! Getting Laid...

...what he said ^^^^
  7. M

Rivalries

For assault: Um......any of the FU guys because when I first started playing assault I always played on their servers. For ctf: Um.....Some dude named [K]PcViper before he joined K and that's bout it....... : (
  8. M

A sad day and happy day...

Good decision, God knows I should be doing the same thing but my pi8 contract doesnt end until the summer : ( Damn slave drivers.
  9. M

How many times have you run UT....

My 867 ownz you : (
  10. M

Insanity Test?

I didnt laugh, but I did want to hit that person over the head with a sledgehammer, does that count?
  11. M

Boing!

Let's not get into a fight over Shakira. Wolf I love you no matter what!
  12. M

Boing!

Wolf thought she looked kinda like a man. Shame on you wolf : (
  13. M

Boing!

So so lovely..... *cries* Oh and I guess her music is ok too.... http://www.shakira.com Oops, my pic aint working.....well goto the website to see what i'm talking about ladies and gents! No i'm not gay have a nice day
  14. M

Nicknames....

Uh........................I wanted a name for UT that would kinda laugh at the person and show them that I kicked ass after I toasted them........MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA *shrug* Plus I wanted an original name that screamed lack of effort