Recent content by Meta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Meta

Mi5 Server (Test)

Yea i hate Uks server, used to be good before they moved location. Now it just lags and is arg, well...
  2. Meta

Mi5 Server (Test)

Does anyone know why the server wont change maps automatically? Ends the map, then restarts the map that its currently using. Is it something to do with leagueas?
  3. Meta

Mi5 Server (Test)

Hi this is McNeill, just have problems logging out my brothers pc forum account. Mi5 are currently testing a Jolt server which is 1 of 4 i think on a box privatly owned. Hence pings should be pretty stable, however i would like to see opinions from people as im not able to play on it 24/7...
  4. Meta

Best game of all time?

BAH FFS, this is actually mc, my pc is fu<ked hence im on my brothers pc and his account :(
  5. Meta

Best game of all time?

Final fantasy series, so i guess on all systems from nes etc. But best FF8-PC.
  6. Meta

Meta`s and Hank`s spamthread

M8 IM GOING TO PLAY UT BBS :D
  7. Meta

:rolleyes:
  8. Meta

thats my name
  9. Meta

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 15 secondsSorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 15 secondsSorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 15 secondsSorry! The...
  10. Meta

U WILL BE SUPREME SPAMMER SOON
  11. Meta

billabong
  12. Meta

sdsd
  13. Meta

:D