Recent content by davinci-mk2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

LOL

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Goooooooooooooooooo Lol
  2. D

:(

are you not liquidchic???? gutted sorry dude thought you were someone else from years gone by :( but you can't be her she would deffinatly remember me
  3. D

:(

Man that sucks angel, Get well soon, always seem to miss you on MSN these days and I can't be arsed reinstalling irc. Hope you get well soon and all that jazz :) Hey to Cazzy, penny, crackking and all the old skool indeed as well
  4. D

Another useles poll :D

oh! and C'mon England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. D

Another useles poll :D

potato wine, is by far the greatest. Hey guys nice to see the forums are still up and running ;)
  6. D

LOL

still going strong i see :)
  7. D

LOL

why is this thread on page 3 ffs :mad:
  8. D

LOL

still going strong i see! :D
  9. D

BB takes a bow and exits stage left.

damnation hope i havent missed the thread cause i haven't checked the forums in a while. Was just thinking about you the other day BB and not a bizarre perverted way. Hope it all works out for you mate and if your coming to BP see you there. Everyone raise there glasses to the greatest man...
  10. D

UPDATE READ LAST PAGE - Blackpool Winter Party 2002

I'm still coming BTW :D
  11. D

LOL

40 posts btw huraah for me! ;)
  12. D

LOL

oh well im going to go then :(
  13. D

LOL

damnation