Suspended/Banned/Cheaters - Pitbull

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Believe it or not - there was even a time when nearly everybody said "hi" when some1 joined a server...

Yeah let me Remember it was 2003 or so ^^.

I also say Cheaters have to get a Permanent ban not Timed to 3-6 month (yes i know the league is small) , doesnt matter if they use it on Public , PuG or League matches .

maybe you better sit down torp - this might be too hard for you to handle... there are actually people who play for fun :O
And most of those people even like to have a nice conversation / jokin' around with other people.

Believe it or not - there was even a time when nearly everybody said "hi" when some1 joined a server...

Ivan I would sort of agree with you however, I haven't played in a serious or competitive nature in 3 years+ and played in a number of new clans for fun. If you think this league will exist with everyone being friendly and no arguments or flames whatsoever happening then you are slightly delusional :P

Some of the banter and flames in and out of game are what keep motivation for a lot of players high. If there weren't rivalries then Pugs would be non serious and pointless bit of pissing around, much like publics post Pug initiation. People are acting like flames are a new thing..... if anything they have got much MUCH less than in 2003/04

What a nonsense.

It's true there was a lot of flaming in 2003/04 but it was in no way close as to how it is now. Most flames were match related, especially without the auth system and the merc abusing (think nWo.) and so on, or some clans being lame and not sitting when they agreed on doing so etc.

Nowadays it's way more personal we can easily list people who get flamed on daily basis no need to give examples really.

The rules/mindset about flames are a very grey area aswell. It seems like most of the league has no problem with comparing pliskin to a whale or stating lucy is a man, which obviously pisses them off or possibly hurts their feelings. However saying "Torp I hope your father dies in a car accident" is below the belt? The 'your mum' jokes were used plenty in UTA but saying it to Mc/twnz might get you banned (in utapug) as their mother is dead (?) and Mc owns #utapug, but making a 'your mum' joke to me goes unpunished?

Do not get me wrong, I wouldnt say either of these things. Still, going by your argument it would be perfectly fine if I did on daily basis and it would only want you to win pugs versus me more?

I am not buying that. Obviously these flames ruin the atmosphere and joy of playing. Some minor flames in the heat of the moment (close matches or whatsoever) are perfectly fine, but the verbal abuse in #utapug/UTA is just crap if you ask me.

As for pitbull's case, I agree with Nephilim.

What a nonsense.
auth system and the merc abusing (think nWo.)

haha Hi Hawk :D

Yeah Raft^ is right, theres a difference between interclan spats, mercing and general cockery, and the random "get cancer", "hope your cat dies" and stuff that flies around now.

"There is blood in UT so you should be able to take insults"... Yeh, .. no wait, what? Stop making excuses for being penis' and play nice.

There is the line between over the top personal comments and normal "Fuck you dickhead" remarks of course. I am not trying to say that anything goes btw. The point was, I don't ever recall anything personal being said to Pitbull, no one even knows him enough. He wasn't a very good player and often the remarks were based around that, him being bad at this game. If that upset him then sorry thats a FPS Multiplayer game for you. The only problem with that is, he dished out plenty of it to others aswell.

Oh, on top of this, there are numerous reason why the situation is like it is.

I am not going to sit here and say I don't flame, we all know it's true and I won't change, if someone says something to me that I think requires a flame back, I will damn well say it.

Anyway, IMO and Raft also agreed with a lot of this... is these are the reasons why the PUG channel has got out of hand:

1) Everyone is now in 1 single channel and this is just the perfect environment for arguments to break out.

2) There are the hardcore players who play 5 times a day and are highly competitive. Competition is part of the FUN element in any game. You can't just say "fuck the flames/arguments off" because they come hand in hand with Competitive nature and games/sport. << In game flames btw, nothing personal.

3) There are players who only want to play for FUN or themselves only. I.e Opium for the latter. They prefer to not follow any tactics or prefer to not use Teamspeak, this starts flames off.

4) Pug setup is the ideal environment for flames to occur. Players being picked later than they think they should, uneven teams, no one captaining for 45 minutes makes people angry, being on teams with people you tend to dislike etc etc.

5) This for me is the most important. There are too many inconsistencies in the rules. The rules are there, written and on forums for everyone to see and in the topic on the channel. Yet breaking these rules is a daily chore for most people, be that pug leaving, flaming or giving the admins shit. There are 4-5 admins, 3 of which are pretty active, yet the bans are never enforced. Probably because they read between the lines or give chances based on the Pug requiring people to keep going. However, some admins admit to not banning friends/clanmates and then other admins admit to not banning people based on logs alone. Too many inconcistencies and people get away with it and will do the same another day. Before anyone comments, yes I probably do deserve a ban or two for some flames in the past. But there are a hell of a lot more that require bans for their pug leaving because theyre losing or general twattiness like me: Pete, Morph, Lucy, XR, Loco, DJ to name but a few.

Last edited:
What a nonsense.

It's true there was a lot of flaming in 2003/04 but it was in no way close as to how it is now. Most flames were match related, especially without the auth system and the merc abusing (think nWo.) and so on, or some clans being lame and not sitting when they agreed on doing so etc.

Nowadays it's way more personal we can easily list people who get flamed on daily basis no need to give examples really.

The rules/mindset about flames are a very grey area aswell. It seems like most of the league has no problem with comparing pliskin to a whale or stating lucy is a man, which obviously pisses them off or possibly hurts their feelings. However saying "Torp I hope your father dies in a car accident" is below the belt? The 'your mum' jokes were used plenty in UTA but saying it to Mc/twnz might get you banned (in utapug) as their mother is dead (?) and Mc owns #utapug, but making a 'your mum' joke to me goes unpunished?

Do not get me wrong, I wouldnt say either of these things. Still, going by your argument it would be perfectly fine if I did on daily basis and it would only want you to win pugs versus me more?

I am not buying that. Obviously these flames ruin the atmosphere and joy of playing. Some minor flames in the heat of the moment (close matches or whatsoever) are perfectly fine, but the verbal abuse in #utapug/UTA is just crap if you ask me.

As for pitbull's case, I agree with Nephilim.

I so agree with you here Raft. Nothing to add really:).

Oh, on top of this, there are numerous reason why the situation is like it is.

I am not going to sit here and say I don't flame, we all know it's true and I won't change, if someone says something to me that I think requires a flame back, I will damn well say it.

Anyway, IMO and Raft also agreed with a lot of this... is these are the reasons why the PUG channel has got out of hand:

1) Everyone is now in 1 single channel and this is just the perfect environment for arguments to break out.

2) There are the hardcore players who play 5 times a day and are highly competitive. Competition is part of the FUN element in any game. You can't just say "fuck the flames/arguments off" because they come hand in hand with Competitive nature and games/sport. << In game flames btw, nothing personal.

3) There are players who only want to play for FUN or themselves only. I.e Opium for the latter. They prefer to not follow any tactics or prefer to not use Teamspeak, this starts flames off.

4) Pug setup is the ideal environment for flames to occur. Players being picked later than they think they should, uneven teams, no one captaining for 45 minutes makes people angry, being on teams with people you tend to dislike etc etc.

5) This for me is the most important. There are too many inconsistencies in the rules. The rules are there, written and on forums for everyone to see and in the topic on the channel. Yet breaking these rules is a daily chore for most people, be that pug leaving, flaming or giving the admins shit. There are 4-5 admins, 3 of which are pretty active, yet the bans are never enforced. Probably because they read between the lines or give chances based on the Pug requiring people to keep going. However, some admins admit to not banning friends/clanmates and then other admins admit to not banning people based on logs alone. Too many inconcistencies and people get away with it and will do the same another day. Before anyone comments, yes I probably do deserve a ban or two for some flames in the past. But there are a hell of a lot more that require bans for their pug leaving because theyre losing or general twattiness like me: Pete, Morph, Lucy, XR, Loco, DJ to name but a few.

Has this video ever been more relevant?

I know people that won't play xboxlive because of the prepubescent boys that shout and scream down the microphones, evidently, the internet truely is the source of youth.

Patronisation isn't really gonna work here Mush :P It wasn't really that long ago that you took this league just as seriously as some take the Pug today.

It is still a league and a lot of work still goes into making it a success so it still requires some consistency. Even if it is just for fun these days.

:lol: was waiting for when my name would cum up, tho i dont remember when i actually last ruined a pug, but...ok

I lol'd at popxG...match TNT vs AAK he was quite good and hs us all, wa like wtf now I know why :lol: really poor...

afaik px didnt even play that match... maybe u should check the record^^ :p:
i think it was me who chopped off ur head and took a shit down ur throat :P

ontopic:
is it evident that both "only" cheated in this 1vs1 or just pitbull who got caught once?

furthermore, i wonder why only very rarely someone is caught: bad protection, no investigation, no postings, or very unlikely 99,9% fair players in this league?

Last edited:
Patronisation isn't really gonna work here Mush :P It wasn't really that long ago that you took this league just as seriously as some take the Pug today.

It is still a league and a lot of work still goes into making it a success so it still requires some consistency. Even if it is just for fun these days.

Well damnit I'm going to patronise you anyway.

Yes, I did take this league seriously, yes, I, in some peoples eyes I was, and still am a penis. But, unlike most of you lot, when I took this seriously, I was a child.

jeez write an essay torp

1. your fair game because youre actually the wind up merchant, not me and surely not pitbull, you gotta be kidding me torp..:rofl::rofl::rofl:
2. lucy is also fair game because she complains every map, team, pug, objective, ex. she flamed marko for yesterday in match for no reason... waht has marko every said to anyone. i then told her to shut up because i for one am tired of hearing it.
3. pitbull deserves 6month ban just like everyone else, not disputing that in the least..

afaik px didnt even play that match... maybe u should check the record^^ :p:
i think it was me who chopped off ur head and took a shit down ur throat :P

ontopic:
is it evident that both "only" cheated in this 1vs1 or just pitbull who got caught once?

furthermore, i wonder why only very rarely someone is caught: bad protection, no investigation, no postings, or very unlikely 99,9% fair players in this league?

wtf didnt he join for some launches or was it AtomAS? :P looooool

if it wasnt that match I resumed some public happenings obviously :P

-its probably because most of the players arent in league (hi dog servers) or are one time public cheaters, which is not that necessary to look after if we are honest

second thing is, I believe and hope that pitbull only cheated once (cos hes crap etc blabla). BUT sometimes he had sick shots - no accusation to this but its weird lol (hi uta community will flame back to me for this or give red rep;( ). And I also think admins would lower the ban period if he only cheated for such a small period of time as they did in my case back in 2007.
Imo admins prolly catched him more than once but are saying that they only logged it once -> makes it look worse for potential cheaters. preventation.

to xb: how will pitbull be able to play a pug with an suspended league account? only by allowing mercs.
to petez: fo, u know why