IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What team will you be playing for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taking that 7 would be enough for a team (bit low IMO) like Austria is now, how about Canada then since there are also 7 mentioned in the 1st post too? :poke:

Unfortunately some of your Canadian friends (iggiafrica and andar) have expressed an unwillingness to play for Canada so that they can play for USA with their friends from #naat and even tried to sign up for USA in this thread. If Canada has a team I doubt they'd play and I doubt you'd get a full team so other citizens of Canada have said it's okay to be merged.

Unfortunately some of your Canadian friends (iggiafrica and andar) have expressed an unwillingness to play for Canada so that they can play for USA with their friends from #naat and even tried to sign up for USA in this thread. If Canada has a team I doubt they'd play and I doubt you'd get a full team so other citizens of Canada have said it's okay to be merged.

Then why even bother saying Canada needed one more before if a merger was in the works? A few other places will also be getting together, so saying you need X# more is pointless then, especially at this time now where teams have to get organized & then start practicing next month as a unit.

Btw, based on the way it's going, it seems as many as 24 teams is going to be formed. GJ! :thumb:

So, any idea of the make-up of the teams yet based on the numbers given?
I was looking at it & came up with this scenario (may differ for a few, but based it on regional areas basically):

NATION(S)..............................MEMBERS..........# OF TEAMS

Austria/Croatia/Czech................8/1/2=11............1 (+1 from Isreal?)
Belgium............................................9.............1
Canada/USA..............................8/18=25............3
Denmark/Finland/Iceland/Norway..4/2/1/5=12.........1
England/Scotland.......................26/6=32............4
Germany..........................................20............3
France/Netherlands....................4/36=40.............5
Poland............................................15.............2
Portugal/Spain/Venezuela............2/5/1=8.............1
Sweden...........................................22............3
...................................................-----.........----
....................................................206...........24 (thus 12 per side of ladder)

Last edited:
why should a small country merge with a country that has 34 players!
Maybe better to merge with another small, but you have the ping difference to consider ofc :satan:

Last edited:
Ye calm down, Flatus is only trying to help and he isn't an IAC admin. Admins will decide how to work this out on our own and we're currently trying to come to a solution in our private forums :)

No need to fix, you're signed up in England right now :P I haXxed it a while ago.

No you weren't. Even Americans speak English better than you do. It shouldn't matter to #naat asswipes anyways because Canada and USA are mixed.