Reviving UTA in 2007

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i wanted / was comin back. after my last total crash, it took me ages to set everythin back up : system, drivers, ut + inis and bla, irc ts2.... when i had everythin back, i played 2 pugs and guess what happened ... virus again, can t start pc. i fuckin hate windows, i was close to throw the pc out the window. get a mac is all i can say to poor windows users. well i m gonna install everythin again next week, was busy last weeks, but this time i guess i m gonna install 892492492849284924782947294 virus progs.

for UTA : i think if first 5 clans or so would get a bit money or hardware or whatever, not much, but there need to be a goal, if so, i bet league would be played much more professionell again. this goes not for me, i play for fun, but as i know UTA there are many ppl that would get their asses together again and prac and bla.. just need a sponsor like in other leagues. make a presentation movie and send to potenital sponsors.. league is very good organized ... for the inside... to the outside - nowone knows UTA, not much sponsoring.. business students : make a project out of this for your uni !

Heyt Irie heres a solution or possible one for you m8 ;)
http://supergamer.org/get.htm

Players from CB - we already tried once and it didn't worked however i'm willing to try again. For some gay reason people are still will play there instead of other, zillion times better organised leagues because they got a lot of clans and others not. It's like "Because everyone else is there". Clans from CB i know complaining a lot (rules/admin abuses/organisation/etc.) but they still are stuck there.
Our ladder system isn't very interesting. For cups in CB you got some titles while there are none in UTA .... the only one title is year championship which may be given to the clan which just join for one month, win with 1-2 clans and boom ... champions while all others playing full year for their points.

Exactly: Their poll only has 17 or 18 votes, whereas a poll put up more recently shows over 100 people voting in favor of it. AS doesn't look like it's going to happen in CB, so let's bring some people here :)

Few years ago they had AS ladder but they closed it due to lack of interest. I believe that in that time UTA won since we were ... still are way better organised ....... damn i miss 5 divisions so much. It was so much fun :)

Let the UTA league die and join clanbase! :sofa:
(ah you cant imagine how glad i am that the reputation system is disabled :P)

You're asking for monsterrrr slap Bartio!
;)

oh i forgot to mention this .... launching is considered as a cheat in cb and it's forbidden if i remember right :) :P

Last edited:
Few years ago they had AS ladder but they closed it due to lack of interest. I believe that in that time UTA won since we were ... still are way better organised ....... damn i miss 5 divisions so much. It was so much fun :)
well brajan, unfortunally you joined pretty late. 2002/2003 was the year to be in the league. :)
6 and even 7 divisions. Horrible for Admins, but great for players and the whole league.

Btw i just noticed that ADC didn't get any worser. During that time we were in Div2 and now we are still in Div2 :sofa:

You're asking for monsterrrr slap Bartio!
;)
ha, you can try!
But my movement, or like some would say: "bunnyhopping", is way too fast for you, so you can't get me! :mushroom:

Last edited:
Players from CB - we already tried once and it didn't worked however i'm willing to try again. For some gay reason people are still will play there instead of other, zillion times better organised leagues because they got a lot of clans and others not. It's like "Because everyone else is there". Clans from CB i know complaining a lot (rules/admin abuses/organisation/etc.) but they still are stuck there.
Our ladder system isn't very interesting. For cups in CB you got some titles while there are none in UTA .... the only one title is year championship which may be given to the clan which just join for one month, win with 1-2 clans and boom ... champions while all others playing full year for their points.
I think logically we could put up a good case to join UTA - I just don't think CB would like us advertising on their forums :P
Luckily CB makes all their clans have websites, so we could go to each clan's site. I'm up for it if a few more people want to organize it a bit more.

UTA wins because brajan admin haXx us to win :)

oh i forgot to mention this .... launching is considered as a cheat in cb and it's forbidden if i remember right :) :P
omg noobs wtf.

Perhaps someone might want to extend our wikipedia presence beyond:
One active Assault league called UTAssault is European-based and provides a great community in which the best assaulters from around the world compete for the title of best assault clan. However, since it is European-based and all games must be played on European servers, non-European assault players have a very difficult time climbing the ranks due to excessive network latency (also known as lag).

One active Assault league called UTAssault is European-based and provides a great community in which the best assaulters love to flame and insult others from around the world and compete for the title of best assault clan. However, since it is European-based and all games must be played on crappy servers, non-European and European assault players have a very difficult time climbing the ranks due to excessive network latency (also known as lag)
k corrected teh text ;)

Wikipedia said:
LeagueAssault - Mod created by the UTassault community to enhance the game of assault. Ironically the mod prevents many unaware new players from becoming assaulters, since they may have a difficult time connecting to servers with the mod active.
:rolleyes:

NICE!
Pity that this shit
LeagueAssault - Mod created by the UTassault community to enhance the game of assault. Ironically the mod prevents many unaware new players from becoming assaulters, since they may have a difficult time connecting to servers with the mod active.
is still there. Whoever write it must be some r-tard!
since they may have a difficult time connecting to servers
True cheating cunts will have problems :D

NICE!
Pity that this shit

is still there. Whoever write it must be some r-tard!

True cheating cunts will have problems :D

Fuck that shit I edited it out and blatantly said that the information was incorrect!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[EDIT] :nono: Nevermind. What I wrote is still there:

Smantie is amazing said:
LeagueAssault - Mod created by the UTassault community to enhance the game of assault. This mod is easily downloaded off any server running it without hassle and provides spawn protection, cheat protection, bug fixes, an extended HUD which displays the location and status of teammates as well as the support of custom messages and text colors. Many Assault players find LeagueAS to be such a good UT mod that they are disappointed when they join servers that lack it.

Wow said:
One active Assault league called UTAssault is European-based and provides a great community in which the best assaulters from around the world compete for the title of best assault clan. Although this is a European-based league, many people from the United States, Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, China, Israel, Australia and New Zealand participate. Some of these non-European players have slightly more difficulty than others due to the great distance in location between them and the server which causes their ping to be much higher. This however does not play a significant effect on North American or Israeli players but makes it very difficult for people in the southern hemisphere.

During the famous EAC (European Assault Cup) set up by the UTAssault.net league, countries are given the option of home servers and some North American servers are set up for the North American teams to play on. The EAC features teams from almost every country with 6 players to make a team (Assault is played 6v6) and is an extremely popular event among the Assault community.
:thumb:

Last edited:
Well what have i missed over last few days then? apart from bart recieving a monsterrr slap? :P

well i think it's rather unlikely to get old players back, atleast in a bigger number

i still got some contact with some and they've all moved on to other things and arent interested in this old game anymore

maybe i'm just too pessimistic

pessimism isn't the problem. you just forgot to ask me:P

perhaps I would be up for some action.. especially if nephilim joins, too

By the way, the german iCTF community died =/ I guess it was just as big as the uta league. so.. respect that there are still clans playing assault!

Last edited:
Well well :D Hey Hornet. Rejoin UTA! [ADC] is recruiting every 5 seconds so talk with xb7. Then make your old m8s come back too :) Then sign up for the IAC (formerly EAC). Then invite your old m8s to sign up too :)