Reviving UTA in 2007

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Let the UTA league die and join clanbase! :sofa:

(ah you cant imagine how glad i am that the reputation system is disabled :P)

What part of reviving UTA dont you understand?
dont be a smartass malice u can tell that most people dont even wanna bother:rolleyes: if people cant get their own players 2 play why on earth should we try 2 recruit others dumbass?:shout:

:P looks 2 me like malice and smantie should do the work since they're the most motivated:rolleyes:

dede thanks for contributing so much :)

However, you fail miserably at logic.
if people cant get their own players 2 play why on earth should we try 2 recruit others dumbass?
If players can't play, that's the #1 reason to try and recruit others, and calling people who are trying to be productive "dumbass" isn't very helpful at all and if you're not going to be helpful go and leave malice alone.

Dede alot of people are motivated and would love UTA to carry on, most of us that still play have been playin since the day it came out :) and those that are like that are the most active :P so we will leave it all for u lot :D

yeah good idea smantie, looks like they are asking for AS and ias on CB, let's get them to join us!!

Exactly: Their poll only has 17 or 18 votes, whereas a poll put up more recently shows over 100 people voting in favor of it. AS doesn't look like it's going to happen in CB, so let's bring some people here :)

I think i've said this before in other threads: UTA welcomes ideas for changes/additions to the league, however all changes should ideally come to us in the form of a proposal, with as much detail as possible, and a clear insight on the workings and timings of the change...

It may sound a bit heavy going, I know, but it saves a lot of time pussy-footing around, not getting anywhere fast.

XB provided a fantastic proposal for the original EAC, and as a result, it was smoothly implemented and led on to becoming a huge success.

btw... every post i've made today has been made via the wiiboard!

Last edited:
Its simple really.

£5000 for every clan who wins a clan war. Share between the players!

And so that people will get better, the losers get nothing!

I'll give you a shirt that says "I won UTA # years in a row and all I got was this lousy T-shirt." Of course... I may have worn it a few times... and it may not be your size... but it's the thought that counts.

Next.

Why should I have a master plan? I came up with the idea!!

-I think UTA needs some sort of CTF or sniper-only ladder
-EAC - make it the IAC so more Americans join (aka have 1 American server set up for people to play on), and then advertise it like hell.
-Invite them... there are people in CB who don't know we exist (the majority, I assume) and would love to play some assault wars.