Yes End Of The Year

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I find it rather amusing that mega play 23 at their own game.

23 play lesser clans to scrape a few points together.....and now mega follow that example and 23 whine like bitches.

Maybe 23 should have set a better example and challenged a worthy oponent.

Hoisted by thet own petard :D

sigh* 23 !! It is bollox you came up short ! :p: (edit: oh yeah match needs to be played yet )

Anyways, it has been a good year for Mega, thnx 4 matches all and see you again on the battlefield in 2007!!

:wave:

Last edited:
:lol: I find it rather amusing that mega play 23 at their own game.

23 play lesser clans to scrape a few points together.....and now mega follow that example and 23 whine like bitches.

Maybe 23 should have set a better example and challenged a worthy oponent.

strange coz we did that trasher but mega refused

and where mega now challenges a lesser clan (or wait DB gives away mega a free game,) i didn't know NoD and wkd are lesser pro clans.
but naja dog is HZ for 3 months aswell so how can you know they are lesser anyways...

Last edited:
strange coz we did that trasher but mega refused

and where mega now challenges a lesser clan (or wait DB gives away mega a free game,) i didn't know NoD and wkd are lesser pro clans.
but naja dog is HZ for 3 months aswell so how can you know they are lesser anyways...
wkd was one man lesser :P than 23 lol

:rofl:

Excellent, i might change my forum nationality to swedish till 2007 :D

Carry on!

oh yeah almost forgot, Merry Christmas/New Year ;)

Last edited:
23 are only whining about it since you only realised you had a shot at the title this month.. If you would've got your act together earlier in the year instead of avoiding each other then this wouldn't have happened.

It only takes a few moments to work out the potential movements of clans/points (min/max positiblities) for up to a month in advance, if you couldn't be arsed then clearly you don't deserve any sympathy from this corner.

if it wasn't clear timo it isn't abt the win it is abt the fairness and sportsmanship and i thought DoG was one of those teams but apperantly not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.