Yes End Of The Year

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an admin is the match arranger for atp we feel this is not in the spirit of the game and admins should not become involved unless a clan breaks the rules which is why we approched DoG to assure our place.

As a match arranger:
My fault in all this shit is that as a match arranger i haven't got much time to schedule my matches which leads atp to 0 matches in this month ... true i failed as an match arranger but my rl definitely is more important then UT. So now at the end of the month i got an opportunity to play at least one match (second isn't confirmed by opponent) so why shouldn't i? Because Mega don't like it? LOL!
It's your problem not mine.

As an admin:
I seriously don't give a damn who wins as long as it's fair way.

As long as there will be no flames, insults etc. this thread remains open so it's up to you how and how long you want to discuss it.

As an admin:
I seriously don't give a damn who wins as long as it's fair way.

Then explain to me as admin the reason why a clan is in a holding zone. And hasn't bothered to play a match since september and then schedule a game 3 days before the end of 2006 on the 29th?

You can go on abt 23 playing HZ clan etc we arranged everything before the monthly deadline not cowardly afterwards.

Last edited:
Yeah right, since when did you start care about beeing fair Rai, wish, doctaluv, aimbot, lagbot and so on? Allow me to hesitate just a lil bit... no wait... :rofl:

Sorry, but reading that coming from you was just hilarious.

Oh, and sorry for quoting what you originally said. Some1 calmed down your feeling and made you edit it eh?

Not really - I just thought it was abit harsh, i'll say what I want and i'm not afraid to do so, you should know that TiT.

'Rai, wish, doctaluv', how do these 3 words comment about being fair?

When did i use a lagbot?

It's obvious you agree with what I say, why else would you have this little tantrum? :)

From my pov it seems obvious DB/DoG doesn't wanna see 23 as champs, and from my experience with DoG over the years I'd say they don't particularly enjoy getting hammered (who does?), that's why you could call it slightly remarkable for them to arrange a match vs a topteam after a 3 month period of inactivity.
But apparantly they're perfectly allowed to do what they did so in that way u can't blame them either.

Now that 2/3 leagues complain about the league's system it seems obvious admins will have to look into the situation and perhaps come up with a solution for next year.

omdz what the hell, honestly would it make you feel that much better if 23 was champ this year? it's by far as prestigious as it was 2-3 years ago, nowadays it hardly says anything...

and yeah 23 probably would win from mega, still, we haven't broken any rules :)

From my pov it seems obvious DB/DoG doesn't wanna see 23 as champs, and from my experience with DoG over the years I'd say they don't particularly enjoy getting hammered (who does?), that's why you could call it slightly remarkable for them to arrange a match vs a topteam after a 3 month period of inactivity.
But apparantly they're perfectly allowed to do what they did so in that way u can't blame them either.

Now that 2/3 leagues complain about the league's system it seems obvious admins will have to look into the situation and perhaps come up with a solution for next year.

You may or may not be right Anni. However, posting logs about the real truth here of how far down this situation has been digged into by certain ppl only to stop mega from beeing champs would get me banned and thread would be deleted within a few seconds. Just as in the case when i was posting the truths about Psy which obviously was correct but got deleted to avoid harming the league.

I don´t want to do this and the person(s) that would get affected by me doing it doesn´t want it either so close this thread now to avoid it going any further.

lol you are so wrong TuT. It isn't abt becoming champs or preventing you from becoming champs. It is all about fairplay and sportsmanship.

And why wouldn't you go and post harsh words about the league. Tell me what is wrong with putting the truth here even if it damages the league. It is already "broken".

As you can see in my first post, i am not happy with the way this is done. And the rules needs to change. Which are already under review, that is what i made up from my talk to brajan.
But i also congratulate all the 2006 winners even you mega. Just the way you get this win you can smb ;<

Last edited:

:nod:

Funny thing is that if 23 had challenged Mega last month (and subsequently had it rejected), Mega wouldn't have a choice in the mattter this month :/

Last edited:
:nod:

Funny thing is that if 23 had challenged Mega last month (and subsequently had it rejected), Mega wouldn't have a choice in the mattter this month :/

As i explained, we wouldn´t have rejected if it wasn´t for christmas and player probs. Last month would have been great actually.

Yeh, I know, was just saying that you wouldn't have the choice of rejecting if you had already rejected in the previous month.

Naja Wish,Yak,Xr,M1c >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mega nerdis Cry same M3na ,zyx,hellios,ibm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>meganoobs naja she dont schedule 7 month 1 match vs us ... Cry Extremely by Mega Woman enough said ..... is naja Mega fakke only gg deadly noob. We a The Champs of the Heart :)

I'll quote WHITHEY.....IT'S JUST A GAME! and I'll add...FFS!

Next year NAC will go for the biggest losing spree ever!

Naja Wish,Yak,Xr,M1c >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mega nerdis Cry same M3na ,zyx,hellios,ibm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>meganoobs naja she dont schedule 7 month 1 match vs us ... Cry Extremely by Mega Woman enough said ..... is naja Mega fakke only gg deadly noob. We a The Champs of the Heart :)

At least you´r definetly not the champ of writing dude, that´s for sure.

TBH, i dont care if i became 2nd or 1st, its just a game. I will play the matches i can play, and i really like close good wars. Offc its more fun to be nr.#1 in the Pro League, but hey, do you win a price with it? Nope. You can say its a matter of gaining respect? Very nice indeed with the size the league is atm ;). I want to thank the clans in the Pro Assault league, specially 23 for the nice games, and that it ended up this way:). Have a great #2007!

Greetz,

-Mach!-

Status
Not open for further replies.