8 vs NOOB tele "bug" usage.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nag nag nag, if defenders play profferly and dont go out the teleporter after gen there's no problem. Plus everyone notices if someone is in the little room at final. shoot him and dont open the door... this is a post blown all up again about nothing.

didnt know about that tele thing before but imho it's not a big deal, the attackers can't open the door on their own as someone already pointed out i think

btw it happens often enough that defenders let someone slip through the glasdoor who then can get aswell into the little room, if a clan loses the map like that i guess it's their own fault

maybe my post wasnt clear enough, I know O cant open last door, but I already said that the main thing I deem unfair about this "tele bug" is that when u spawn to go D final you have to look 360 degree around you to see if theres no one hiding in a corner and take twice as long to get back in position..... well with that you cut the defence power by nearly 50%..... OR you assign 1 player to keep watching it then u play 5v6

and tbh.... a teleport that needs to be activated by the other team passing through it when they clearly shouldn't be around it..........NOT a bug? come on..... name me 1 more teleport that goes like that.....

at least with the glassdoor its a 1 time opening unlike the teleport.... actually I always thought that ppl who won it through spawn took the glassdoor but now im pretty sure it wasn't the case, cuz going through the glassdoor is way harder then teleporting in their spawn with 100 armor and 18 rox....

lol leave it like it is...when you actually can use the teleporter after generator is done be happy...and why shouldnt you use it then if it is an advantage....

nag nag nag, if defenders play profferly and dont go out the teleporter after gen there's no problem. Plus everyone notices if someone is in the little room at final. shoot him and dont open the door... this is a post blown all up again about nothing.
lets say you spawn after gen is taken, as usually you shoot by mistake because you wanto spawn, witch makes the spawn protec go out fast and get killed BEFORE you get out of the door.... that happened to me and if thats not a disadvantage i dont know what it is, even mym said it was lame so i dont know what some people are talking about.

because all dont know about it ? hi ?

Whether you know about it or not makes no difference, the information if freely available on this forum surprisingly from your clan leader here. If it was a known exploit then that post and anti's in the same thread would have been removed a long time ago, everyone knows that divulging cheats in a post on the forums isnt allowed unless it had previously been fixed, eg grab.

And there are lots of things I consider lame but that doesnt make them illegal, powerup whoring, hiding in trees, sniper camping riv3 spawn, hammer camping tele exits, I put this in the same category.

Why didnt he show it to the rest of us then :lol:

:lol: im surprised you didnt know it tbh Jackel, you played in the C0 8 match where you used it against us ;)

Last edited:
It's a known 'issue' if you want to prevent it from happening, simply don't use teleport to get back to spawn area.

It's also funny how people who in pugs used it and yet saying on TS to do so complaining about it most.

And pretty much what MyM said. If you want fully 'fair working' assault maps maybe admins should start with fixing hammer and rocket launches, since its a BUG nothing else.

Whether you know about it or not makes no difference, the information if freely available on this forum surprisingly from your clan leader here. If it was a known exploit then that post and anti's in the same thread would have been removed a long time ago, everyone knows that divulging cheats in a post on the forums isnt allowed unless it had previously been fixed, eg grab.

And there are lots of things I consider lame but that doesnt make them illegal, powerup whoring, hiding in trees, sniper camping riv3 spawn, hammer camping tele exits, I put this in the same category.

:lol: im surprised you didnt know it tbh Jackel, you played in the C0 8 match where you used it against us ;)
so because my clanleader dosent tell me this its not a bug or what ?, It DID give you a advantage having you there i dont really get why you fail to see it.

It's a known 'issue' if you want to prevent it from happening, simply don't use teleport to get back to spawn area.

It's also funny how people who in pugs used it and yet saying on TS to do so complaining about it most.

And pretty much what MyM said. If you want fully 'fair working' assault maps maybe admins should start with fixing hammer and rocket launches, since its a BUG nothing else.
Did you read what uzi typed why it happened obviously not, and no IT WASNT STILL KNOWN TO ME.

Whenever someone of the defending team goes back using that teleporter to the spawnarea, attackers can use it too. Whether its before or after doing the generator doesnt matter :paddy:

k I camp that bunker and try to shot defenders back into the teleporter with rox. bai.

Ase your reply to Anti's post makes out that youd be ok with it if defence went through the tele on purpose but not if it was accidental, like youre saying the case was with Uzi. In which case thats ridiculous because you could never tell what was allowed and what wasnt.

As for not knowing it I dont doubt that, but just because someone doesnt know a trick, shortcut or whatever doesnt mean it shouldnt be allowed, especially if its been explained on forums previously.

Ase your reply to Anti's post makes out that youd be ok with it if defence went through the tele on purpose but not if it was accidental, like youre saying the case was with Uzi. In which case thats ridiculous because you could never tell what was allowed and what wasnt.

As for not knowing it I dont doubt that, but just because someone doesnt know a trick, shortcut or whatever doesnt mean it shouldnt be allowed, especially if its been explained on forums previously.
im just pointing out how stupid this "trick" is when its based on deffenders get the blaim here haha, im not saiying we should have the win here , just trying to say its just stupid , and the "non bug fix but still a fix" should be implented.

roflmao!!!!

Dj does this fuckin everytime he gets the opportunity to!

I have seen Pete attempt it many times in ias matches aswell.

NOOB* dont come crying here when a tactic that your own teammates attempt are done against you :boohoo:

The most fun part is going through the demos after a match to find out which idiot opened the tele and then blaming them. Thats what we used to do in the past when defenders start appearing in our spawn room.

From my point of view if a defender deliberately opens the tele then there should be no reason for not allowing attackers to go through it, if the tele is opened due to a problem (offence spamming tele so defenders are forced through it, unlucky timing with gen) then yes maybe it shouldnt be allowed as its not deliberate but as its impossible to distinguish the difference during a match you either allow it or fix it. Either way I dont see why if at all this should be considered a cheat in this particular game especially when previous usage has been allowed.

Yer the time I went through the demo's on many occasion when mym made us mess up the launch on golgotha in pro matches!!!!

i saw this so called bug being used over a year ago and now a match is lost it becomes an issue?

oh ye shut ya mouth html gj