You've Been Framed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hector

What? No, I'm asking you, what?
Nov 6, 2001
London
MOVIES

Yup just like those old cine films we used to love watching with our grandchildre.

I now know the process and have the software to make some avi movies and I wanna do a comedy utoap one. But I can't make all the material myself. So if you regularly make demos of matches and stuff (I know I do) and summat funny happens send it rhough to me and I'll cut it in to the movie.

Just like 'You've Been Framed' off the TV. Except you don't get any money.

Either download demo manager (see assault.net) or just type demorec NAME in the console and then stopdemo when you're done.

Just like 'You've Been Framed' off the TV. Except you don't get any money.

dam i hoping for a pension top up too :(

will start doing demos, but typing demorec xxx is the one thing i don't have to be senile to forget :freak:

Originally posted by Towanda
will start doing demos, but typing demorec xxx is the one thing i don't have to be senile to forget :freak:

LOL...computers eh? Rubbish.

Yep and they are very time consuming :mad:

with my old typewriter (not electric of course) i sat down and typed a letter in 10 mins,

with this PC of mine (which I was forced to buy due to lack of spareparts to the above :\)

1.I sit down and watch it and try to figure out why the screen is black and nothing happens when I start typing, after approx 10 mins 1 understand i have to turn the power on.

2. I turn power on and then get strange messages on the screen about cant find nddlr or something, after 5 mins i find out there is a floppy in the disk

3. back to 1 again

basically typing the same letter now takes 60mins, (unless the ink in the printer is dry (and of course this happens on a sunday when i can't buy ink), those days it takes over 24 hours :fart:

Originally posted by Towanda
Yep and they are very time consuming :mad:
basically typing the same letter now takes 60mins, (unless the ink in the printer is dry (and of course this happens on a sunday when i can't buy ink), those days it takes over 24 hours :fart:

And then you go to hit the carriage return to 'enter' it and make it go Ding! and the keyboard thing flies off on the floor and the tv screen says 'can't find keyboard'!! When it's there on the floor ffs!

And then you go to hit the carriage return to 'enter' it and make it go Ding!
That was true fun, beats the hell out of most modern games

I also spent hours if delerious fun pressing 10 keys at the same time and the sorting the arms back in place. ahhh those where ideed fun times

and i thought it was just me that used to make pretty patterns, trying to make the letter arms move in a coordinated way. Beats the hell out of 'Parappa the Rapper' or whatever...:snore:

:wow: and not to mention how expensive the letters that you write on computers, are to send. Me for example, I wrote this letter to complain about my nurse ( I wanted a younger one :hump: ) and this is what happend, I still have the same old nagging bitch and a letter from her manager who was wondering why I send them a computer:mad: No wonder old ppl get grumpy:psycho:
________
Indian Xxx Tube

Last edited:
But you are lucky she didn't say something nasty about you not enclosing the password for login, that usually happens to me :\

And whats this hysteria about them kiddoes about upgrading? they dont send any letters?

BTW, I was trying to record a demo with a model but when I play the demo there is a standard skin on, would i need to include some serverpackage to get this to work? and in such case what:confused: the .int or the .u, both or something else??

I'll record some of my games on jolt i nearly always do something incredibly stupid plus we can get wan to help his move on hispeed the other day was hilarious we met face to face on car 3 he had an s/b and a rox launcher i had a shock rifle and 46 health....wan kinda got all excited jumped backwards over the side of the train then fired a rocket at the side of it propelling himself at high velocity onto the tracks and away FC it was.

I know were in the nipper catagory but can we contribute?