Your a bunch of fucking wankers.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:lol: old skool flaming and match..i think 7-7 shows that ur as good as eachother...or as skull would say as SHITE as eachother

j@ckel said:
:lol: old skool flaming and match..i think 7-7 shows that ur as good as eachother...or as skull would say as SHITE as eachother

:lol: as shite as eachother , i like that 1 :moon:

well i`m of work today,so if u could get a few more ppl reading this and adding comments ,be just like the the good old days :moon:

well we play sixth tonight ,so maybe they wanna do a bit of flameing b4 the match,heat things up a bit :moon:

dont forget our match skully m8, just say red is gay and he will go out if his mind :lol: and say that skully's a grannyfucker. that will be a good laugh....rest of us arent really piss off able. well except me ofcourse but im just doing it for a laugh :lol:

Well i dint play , and i just joined irc at 6-2 cause my Connie died at 19:30 and only return when match ws 6-2 ...

Anyway , from what i saw , FDC made a great come back thats a fact but well ... does it prove FDC owns X or X owns FDC ?

Anyway Snee i think nobody said FDC sucks !

What Rookie is saying is that more then half of X-squad in nowadays are ex div 3 or div 2 players , not ex div 1 like all FDC ( even if SNEE was not in div 1 he is a div 1 player ) ...

Well those are my 2 cents

Last edited:
what a class thread. Old days returmed init.
Well i have had the opportunity to play with fdc and they are nice but [X] imho are much better for a laugh and god damn it ian (wintermute) recently you become 1 old moaning cunt. stfu yeah. so wot i always flame in my match reports nothing ever comes back from that. so tbh who gives a shit was a gg all in all. could not give to shits now about you. i will still talk to jen and most other fdc. but the way you acted around this match is honestly pathetic. Grow up.

And BTW Rook m8. i liked ya first post. it is fc. :moon:

Last edited:
I forgot to add 1 thing RED is not only gay but a bigfloppydonkeydick who has fun playing with his ring piece coz that is the only sexual enjoyment that social reject can have :P :moon:

Atlantis said:
Well i dint play , and i just joined irc at 6-2 cause my Connie died at 19:30 and only return when match ws 6-2 ...

Anyway , from what i saw , FDC made a great come back thats a fact but well ... does it prove FDC owns X or X owns FDC ?

Anyway Snee i think nobody said FDC sucks !

What Rookie is saying is that more then half of X-squad in nowadays are ex div 3 or div 2 players , not ex div 1 like all FDC ( even if SNEE was not in div 1 he is a div 1 player ) ...

Well thats my 2 cents

i think u will find i said they suck or something like that,i know it began with an S :moon:

Well ok u said :D so what ? They do! :D

Anyway grow up FDC !

Its really sad to see this shits around X forum but hey its funny anyway Snee is a fag :D i know he is :D
And the rest are all asslickers! :P

Atlantis said:
Well ok u said :D so what ? They do! :D

Anyway grow up FDC !

Its really sad to see this shits around X forum but hey its funny anyway Snee is a fag :D i know he is :D
And the rest are all asslickers! :P

WE need to grow up?? :rofl:

They are just too high strung, need to unwind. Fanny's............ now go play somewhere out of my sight.