Yeah, yeah, *thats* what happened... SURE...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintermute

Oct 17, 2001
Strachur, Scotland
Nice twist in the Match Report there Paul.

Unfortunately, for anyone reading the actual IRC logs:

[21:38] <utaBot10> 0:42 : ((LG))Dragon electrified =[FDC]=Wintermute with the Enhanced Shock Rifle.
[21:38] <utaBot10> 0:39 : ((LG))Dragon: lmao
[21:38] <utaBot10> 0:34 : =[FDC]=Wintermute: fuck off paul
[21:38] <utaBot10> 0:31 : ((LG))Dragon: LOL
[21:38] <utaBot10> 0:00 : ((LG))Dragon: LMFAO @ Ian

..or who played the damn game, it was kinda obvious that the "fuck off paul" was directed at your "lmao",
so, in your own words... "wtf is your problem"?

If you can't take abuse, don't dish it out.

Here's some fun map ends for your amusement.
I think they set the scene nicely.

[20:11] <utaBot10> =[FDC]= conquered the base in 2:01 and win! ((LG)) 0 - 1 =[FDC]=
[20:12] <utaBot10> 0:34 : =[FDC]=}{Ü£]{êñ: :)
[20:12] <utaBot10> 0:34 : ((LG))Dragon: FS

[20:22] <utaBot10> ((LG)) 0 - 2 =[FDC]= | AS-GolgothaAL | Time Remaining: 09:15 | =[FDC]= are attacking.
[20:22] <utaBot10> =[FDC]= conquered the base in 2:45
[20:22] <Dragon> fs this takes the fucking piss!

[20:26] <utaBot10> ((LG)) 1 - 2 =[FDC]= | AS-GolgothaAL | Time Remaining: 00:12 | ((LG)) are attacking.
[20:26] <utaBot10> ((LG)) conquered the base in 2:33 and win! ((LG)) 1 - 2 =[FDC]=
[20:26] <utaBot10> 0:12 : ((LG))Dragon: gg

[20:32] <utaBot10> ((LG)) 1 - 3 =[FDC]= | AS-RiverbedAL | Time Remaining: 00:26 | =[FDC]= are attacking.
[20:32] <utaBot10> =[FDC]= conquered the base in 1:32 and win! ((LG)) 1 - 3 =[FDC]=
[20:32] <utaBot10> 0:26 : Base Defence Disabled!
[20:32] <utaBot10> 0:26 : ((LG))Dragon: ffs

[20:35] <utaBot10> ((LG)) 1 - 3 =[FDC]= | AS-Riverbed]l[AL | Time Remaining: 08:52 | =[FDC]= are attacking.
[20:35] <utaBot10> =[FDC]= conquered the base in 2:08
[20:36] <Dragon> FS this is really annoying FFS

[20:38] <utaBot10> ((LG)) 2 - 3 =[FDC]= | AS-Riverbed]l[AL | Time Remaining: 00:46 | ((LG)) are attacking.
[20:38] <utaBot10> ((LG)) conquered the base in 1:22 and win! ((LG)) 2 - 3 =[FDC]=
[20:38] <utaBot10> 0:46 : ((LG))Dragon: gg

[20:43] <utaBot10> ((LG)) 2 - 4 =[FDC]= | AS-Frigate | Time Remaining: 00:07 | =[FDC]= are attacking.
[20:43] <utaBot10> =[FDC]= conquered the base in 1:19 and win! ((LG)) 2 - 4 =[FDC]=
[20:44] <utaBot10> 0:07 : ((LG))Dragon: FFS

[21:10] <utaBot10> ((LG)) conquered the base in 7:34 and win! ((LG)) 3 - 4 =[FDC]=
[21:10] <utaBot10> 8:14 : ((LG))Dragon: gg

and on and on and on...
until...

[21:46] <utaBot10> ((LG)) 7 - 5 =[FDC]= | AS-RiverbedAL | Time Remaining: 00:22 | =[FDC]= are attacking.
[21:46] <utaBot10> =[FDC]= conquered the base in 2:20 and win! ((LG)) 7 - 5 =[FDC]=
[21:46] <utaBot10> 0:22 : Base Defence Disabled!
[21:46] <utaBot10> 0:22 : ((LG))Dragon: gg

WOW!! what happened there? Oh, I know.. thats when you started having a go...

Ok then Ian you wanna star in here?.
First thing the FS i said and 'This is taking the piss' was actually me fault. i said that coz of my aiming. it was absolutly shite. RW was prolly funny hearing me go FS FS FS NOOOOOOOO. but as to get told to fuck off. LMAO. i found it funny coz i killed you. it was obvious you launched only 1 attacked so i went and looked as i get back past the siege tower you were there i killed you and put up 'lol' your reply was 'fuck off paul' i found that funny. then all i was asking is why you were ignoring me. but you carried on ignoring me. i thought i was friends with you. but hmmm.

If you can't take abuse, don't dish it out.

Me cant hadle abuse?.
WTF?.
when lawless was joking around saying Cheaters. you joined the server and said 'Akira we aint cheating FFS. he was only joking. so you went off the handle control you self mate. take stuff light hearted. dont so up in ya face.
Sheesh!

errrr, yeah..

stop trying to rewrite events man, the record is there for all to see!!

[21:38] <utaBot10> 0:42 : ((LG))Dragon electrified =[FDC]=Wintermute with the Enhanced Shock Rifle.
[21:38] <utaBot10> 0:39 : ((LG))Dragon: lmao
[21:38] <utaBot10> 0:34 : =[FDC]=Wintermute: fuck off paul
[21:38] <utaBot10> 0:31 : ((LG))Dragon: LOL
[21:38] <utaBot10> 0:00 : ((LG))Dragon: LMFAO @ Ian

What you are forgetting is there were six other people in the game, and a bunch of folks in IRC.

I curse like a cunt when FDC are losing, but I have the good grace to admit it :P It's not suddenly because, erm, my aim was crap.

Are you *seriously* still trying to say that you were giving it "fs" every time you lost a map, and that was because of crap aim, or lag, or some other mince???

BOLLOX. You just don't like to lose. Just Like Me. Just like all of us.

But understand, it was as *funny as fuck* watching in IRC..

In Roger Wilco, =[FDC]= were all giving it.. "we won that one.. here it comes... FFS!!! (laughter)"

As for Golgothe, sheesh. you watched your teams back , we only launched one, you made the kill, *nice* play.

"lmao" makes it stroppy, so I retorted. Then you run off and act like I shat in your face for the rest of the match, AND since for fucks sakes.

You Read my Match report?? congrats on a good match.

Now whats your goddamn problem? gotta keep having a dig?

Is it because I didn't give you a hug and a peck on the cheek after the war?

As for Akira/Lawless. I can call Lawless a big fat raving dog raper, and quite happily get called a dripping bald cockbag in return.

Neither one of us is going to keep mewling away like a kicked kitten about how someone's "in a mood, ROFLMFAO" "ignoring me" etc etc etc..

I can take abuse. I can't stand whimpering.

i found your reaction funny when i killed you.
Are you *seriously* still trying to say that you were giving it "fs" every time you lost a map, and that was because of crap aim, or lag, or some other mince???

some of the FS at ends of matches were beacause we had 4 players in the last objective and no 1 hit em thats what some of then were others werew coz of my aiming.
and yeah i dont like losing. i now know how clan leaders felt when they lost. quite frustrating.

Now whats your goddamn problem? gotta keep having a dig?
My problem is with you when you ignored me. i was only asking what was up but then you ignored me thats when i said WTF is your prob.
Then you run off and act like I shat in your face for the rest of the match, AND since for fucks sakes.

WTF is this posed to me? i run off? WTF?

and are you trying to say i dont admit it when ((LG)) are losing?. i do. i just cant stand being ignored when i aint done nothing wrong.

Right can me and you now call a truse and leave this subject behind us.
Im willing to say sorry because i know i was in the wrong as much as you were.

Sorry Ian. Lets hope we can forget this.

don't want to get involved in argument....

but I'd just like to point out that Dragons response at the end of all lost maps against all teams is FS, with the FS entriely focused on the team (including himself), its just that FS appears on IRC, match console and RW.......

FS forget the argument and go here you gammon flaps.

Originally posted by Wintermute
I can call Lawless a big fat raving dog raper, and quite happily get called a dripping bald cockbag in return.

Cockbag it this true abou Law?....dammm did not know he was fat:D

Status
Not open for further replies.