XConsole 3.14 rc2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Quasi^

Me.
Oct 26, 2002
Behind a crate
New admin/mod login system saves passes on an IP basis. Remembers passes for up to 100 servers.

I know this is soon after rc1 but I think it's worth posting now.

Admin and LAS Mod passwords are now stored for each server. When you visit a server that has a saved pass, the pass is automatically entered into login box.

Passes are stored in the form IP: PORT@PASSWORD in xconsole.ini. If a password changes you only need type the new pass in the login box and log in. The new pass will be saved.

For servers that change IP address you will need enter in the pass on the server and log in. The old IP will still be in xconsole.ini though, so you may find that you will need to manually edit the ini to delete old, unused IPs.

At the moment a maximum of 100 IPs/passes are saved. I hope this will be enough for everyone.
The IPs are stored as Cred[0-99] for admin login and ModCreds[0-99] for LAS Mod login.