www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gen76

Jun 9, 2001
If uve ever had an opinionated argument about anything at all with anyone online you should watch The Zeitgeist addendum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKX9TWRyfs

Its a two hour documentary which shows how everything is tied together, from world politics to the job u have or will have in the future.This is possibly the most important thing u will ever watch.

It left me shaking as it confirmed alot of what ive figured out on my own. Im 33 i groan when i think about how much time ive wasted on forums since i logged in when i was 20.

Had this doc. come out long ago it would have saved me 10 years of research about all kindsa topics by far. It also explains how the world economy actually works in a way which is understandable.

Ps: Admin please make this a sticky thread, imo it is important enough by far.

Last edited:
I searched the forum and couldnt find anything other than endgegner going off on a tangent about 911, which isnt even the point of the doc.

Maybe maturety plays a bigger part here.This isnt about the big bad USA, they just happen to be filling the part at this particular time in history.

Fine, I'll bite. No, it's not a maturity thing. I just don't believe most of the stuff in the movies to be true.

The Zeitgaist movies confirm nothing, they merely speculate. To believe anything zeitgaist says is just about as naive as believing everyone are innocent and that there's nothing wrong in the world. I don't think the zeitgeist makers have all the answers and I do believe they're pushing their own agenda.

And no, you gaining some e-peniz size doesn't make it sticky-worthy :sofa:

e-peniz? :lol:

I wasnt trolling and they arent speculating about the written law in the point they make about the debt system. And as for the venus project that is speculation, i dont know about alternatives to the monatery debt systems.

There are some pretty good ideas in the zeitgeist movement and many valid points.
Although i do think the future will play out differently.

Someone sent this round the university email system a couple of weeks back, and being in the middle of assignments, so naturally I decided that it was a worthwhile 2 hour investment.

The film is extremely good at making everyone feel guilty, who has ever lived, in anything other than a cardboard box, though even they should probably die if the box had any advertising on it.

While I think it raises some good points and promotes some positive ideas for change, its also massively oppinianated.

Also, its ideas for solution are crazy.

So to sum up.

Yes, money/debt = bad, third world debt/corporate assasination = evil.
No, there's no better go to system (possibly not worse, but not better)

Yes I'm upset because it made me feel bad.

Ah being 20 and having all the answers, i remember those days.

Im just saying; keep an open mind and watch the doc. life after school is a helluva lot diffrent when uve been at it past 30.

U might change your opinions along the way.

Ah being 20 and having all the answers, i remember those days.

Im just saying; keep an open mind and watch the doc. life after school is a helluva lot diffrent when uve been at it past 30.

U might change your opinions along the way.
Keep an open mind and don't believe everything zeitgeist says?

It goes both ways you know :)

watched 1st part (which i enjoyed) and will watch this one when find some time