WUC - new laming clan!?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

deadly

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Feb 6, 2002
I was on jolt(3) today, watching a fag being lame :P And the worsed: he was wearing his tag :eek:

He started suiciding..

And went on with it..

ZzzZzzzZzzzzz - Did u like it?

Watch him saying LAMMMMMMMMMMENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

And he didnt have the balls to say who his clanleader is.. :O
If u cant play normal, let someone else on the server fs :X:X
Do this vs Bots or sumthing..

lamer.jpg

my comment to the topic 'lame' .... shot made today on orange

apart from that lameness i ask myself how can he be so dumb and cheat with his clantag and nickname on?

hmm, the point is that he is being 'lame' while other people want to join the server to play normal..

and i think spamming the console and suiciding is a sort of lameness..

But im not here to discuss about 'what is lameness' but i just think he was being lame or whatever u call it :\

he aint good at suiciding, if he was good he be in the 1--'s:D

u can't label a clan lame because of the actions of 1 of its members.

Just because I am Arse™ Does't mean *=)IAS(=* are... :D

<edit>But i'm not saying suiciding is lame...... multiple suiciding when no need is just sad.... and I am known to be sad on occasions....and even when I'm sad I am happy :D</edit>

Last edited:
Suiciding as such isnt a problem...we all know that so lets not deviate from what this thread is about.

I was present during these games and this guy was just being a complete cunt. If i was his clan boss i'd kick the fucker. Failure to do this and WUC cant really complain if they get `labelled' imo.

hmm, the point is that he is being 'lame' while other people want to join the server to play normal..

but the server wasnt full :P

he has answered this but in another forum

'LMFAO! Yes! Sat back watchin my cousin play while I was working on map....Then I started pressing the suicide button while she was playing...lol'

lame maybe but also funny as fuck muhahahaha, you can also see from the piccy that 'his cousin' was on the team with more members so maybe was only doing it to make the game even.
Oh and shouldn`t this be in the assault forum not chit chat ?

anyhow iam not defending him/her/it i never saw what happened but its fuck funny

I've done numerous suicide sprees on publics, I usually do it when I get frustrated, its a great way to relieve frustrations, and i really don't see whats so fucking lame about it?