Wtf!!!???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

cw33d

Jul 19, 2001
Anybody check the news recently? Looks like several bombings in NY and DC :(

I guess several planes were hijacked and ran into the World Trade centers and the Pentagon. ffs! What the hell is wrong with people?

I don't know what to say.

Whoever did this must die and anyone else that feels it brought them justice.

My hart goes out to those who have lost loved ones in this cowardly attack.

The responsible parties will pay, and will rue the day they did this dispicable deed.

Prayers to the thousands of innocent lives lost.

Originally posted by syN-acK
The responsible parties will pay, and will rue the day they did this dispicable deed.

Prayers to the thousands of innocent lives lost.

This is an act of war by whoever did this. I was watching BET news tonight and they were blaming President Bush because the US pulled out of the Racism conference and that Colin Powell has somehow recieved a diminished roll. It made me sick how they made it into a race issue and political issue...This was an act of depraved and desperate men and should be treated as such...not a political soapbox. I weep for those who have lost loved ones and for those who survied and lost friends. I pray we can all keep this in perspective and support those in need from these tragedies today.

EQ

erm it was raygun and bush senior who did that.Mujahedin(bin ladden and budds) soldiers were trained by cia agents during the regan and continued by bush, to fight the russians in afgahnistan.CIA have a word...blowback, used to discribe this kinda thing.

A more horrific display of the consequenses(sp?)of 1s actions i cant imagen.

The name is Reagan not Raygun and what happen at the time was oppression relief from Russians. WE trained them to defend themselves. We did everything but fight the war for them. I think it sucks that it comes back to a head on us like this but I really do not see this as a reason they would attack us. Again I do not think this a political motivated issue and we shoule focus on survivors and the families of the dead.

The thing is the CIA knew how anti US they were when they atarted training them.Also the afghan thing isnt the only time they have done this.Theres a pretty long list actually, u must have heard of this surely.

If they were THAT anti USA, than they would have never accepted the training from us in the first place.

This is the part that is really pissing me off, they did this to show the world what they were trying to prove. But yet no one has taken credit for the attack. That in my opinion that goes beyond being coward. That is plain pathetic. Tell us who you are so we can kill you, it's only fair.

Originally posted by Blown
If they were THAT anti USA, than they would have never accepted the training from us in the first place.

you or i wouldnt. but lets face it. people have different ideas of right and wrong through out the world.

yes Gen. the afghanies are just one group in a long list of subversives we have trained.

in the US people have always taken for granted that the arab world hates Jews. yet, it's been hard for the same people to believe how much we are hated. get used to it people. We are hated all over the world. even more so in the mid east......... many middle eastern groups have blamed this on our foriegn policies..........guess what..........they're really not going to like them now.

I come off as pretty anti US sometime or atleast i used to.But that hard to avoid in a forum mainly used by americans.All im trying to say is, lets step back a second and try to figuere out the cause and effect of these kinda things.
The US have had 240(round there) terrorist attacks since 1970(something), u must be doing something wrong mebby?

Guess we need more and better and genvine(urtk) communication and co-operation.

Although I'm betting my money that it's Bin Laden and his cronies behind this, what if it turns out that it was other americans who did this? Like in Oklahoma city?

Gen:
True that Americans are hated for their foreign policy desicions and have alone made desicions to make enemies all over the world. They have, for example, acted alone without the consent of the UN on a few occasions.

But another fact is that for a large part, the USA implements desicions made by Nato (means Norway too, as you know) and the EU (Finland too), let alone the United Nations. So they do the dirty work of all of the western system, and have to take the rap for it too. Alone.

Thats why I think these attacks were equally aimed at the whole of the western system and America as its leader was the obvious target. Any country that has participated in the desicions should have the balls to back the US now that they are taking the shit brought to them by (for a large part) joint desicions within the western system. So far the UK is the only nation to make this kind of statement. By backing the US I dont mean condolences, but concretic assistance in hunting the quilty party down and bringing them to justice.