wtf ??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

preditah

Oct 9, 2002
England, Liverpool
i was playing on boomtown AS on overlord and the left tower. i tried to shoot somebody and while they moved forward they were swimming moving forward while feigning death and all sorts of crazy shit, (this was as they were going down the entrance ramp to breach 1st time) at first i thought it was the weed but then i realised that it only happened on the same person (dont rem name) i was just wondering if anybody has had this happen to them before? or is there some kind of bot like that has this effect like the elf bot dodges i thinks its that 1 any

I have still not figured out what drives these kind of ppl.
Anyone know ?

I just visited a forum for those ppl and man are they weird or what ... everybody braggin about what they have done/can do/want to do etc.

And the logic used in the arguments by them is really twisted.

Some seemed to enjoy annoying ppl while others went "others are surely doin it so i might aswell also do it".

The thing that most annoys me is the fact that i can not understand why they take joy in being "lame".

It would be cool if anyone of these ppl would dig deep inside him/her-self and give an honest explanation to it. pls.

Answer pls. Why ?

I can give an honest explanation.

ppl aimbot purely to get loads of frags and own ppl, whilst pissing other ppl off at the same time.

There are various different types of lamers:

The sux0r: sux0r uses aimbots and hacks, because he is shit at the game, and can't fight without them.

The Ownz0r: Ownz0r is a good player, and can hold his own in a fight without the need for aimbots and hacks. He cheats, simply because he can.

The Fagzor: Fagzor cheats for the sole purpose of annoying others. A good example of this, is SAM.

The h4x0r: H4x0r cheats because he likes to hack. Simple as that.

The lagz0r: Lagz0r is a 56K player, and he really hates the fact that he can never hit a moving target, so he uses an aimbot.

The n0bzor: Nobz0r will go out of his way to cheat and exploit, for the sole purpose of winning. They often form clans which endorse aimbots and hacks, like counter-strike's infamous MYGOT clan.

Also, I decline to comment on how I have this information and how I know so much about the aimbotting scene.

err hump

i am a 56ker and i dont use aimbot but i got screenies of Godlikes on overlords an dont use aimbot just ask any of my clan or wicked from KAN. i downloaded 1 but it f00ked my ut so never againt will i try

Originally posted by Humph
a 56K player, and he really hates the fact that he can never hit a moving target

so you call it a fact people cant hit with 100+ ping? god, youre really a baaad ut player then :)
pretty common to people who started joining online scene with a 50ish ping already, these are also the people who complain about shit server when they get 70+ ping because they still aim on people and expect to inflict hits but they dont calculate the aiming distance, they just say "lol, I shoot through people, lol"

these annoy me even more then actual aimbotters who dont spam and taunt :rolleyes: (too bad most cheaters taunt like hell, You suck!)

id would help if the target dodges or jump but not if they perform short sideward steps afaik (because tries to pretrack the current movement, same what players do when they get a higher ping)

100+???

I'm talking 250 ping (on a good day) with packloss and gay netspeed.

ur talking bout me then ;) wireless suxz0r, 200-300 ping, 5% packetloss, 20000 netspeed :D

u can't call lagz0rs lame... lag is sometimes very usefull, cuz laggers can hit ppl (if they dont jump around too much :p) and the good pingers can barely see the lagger, cuz he's sliding all over the place. Don't get me wrong.. lagz0rs play under ultra shitty circumstances, i wuld do anything for a decent ping. It's sooo anoying with all them stupid delays :(

and i can tell u this, aimbots wont help laggy players cuz ull have to aim like 1 meter in front of ppl to hit... and aimbots just just aims straight at the head, so cuz of the delay ull keep missing :rolleyes: it's mainly the luck you need to hit ppl.. and im a lucky person ;)

Originally posted by pinhead

u can't call lagz0rs lame... lag is sometimes very usefull, cuz laggers can hit ppl (if they dont jump around too much :p) and the good pingers can barely see the lagger, cuz he's sliding all over the place. Don't get me wrong.. lagz0rs play under ultra shitty circumstances, i wuld do anything for a decent ping. It's sooo anoying with all them stupid delays :(

exactly. sometimes i actually feel like a good player and at the end of a successful map i am told that i slided around pretty much

the 1337ness of div1 is to have a good ping and still slide ;)

yes, but aimbots can be programmed to lead target

maybe true, but ping isnt always accurate so the delay will always be different and the lead target wuld have another distance then. ;) so any lagger who uses an aimbot is just a dumb :cow: