Wtf is a Shock-Combo-Bind???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
I have read that a few times now....
it simple what a hammerbind is... but wtf is a Shock-combo-bind????

Not that i wanna use it, i just wanna know what it does...

i thought so...
so it actually is useless shit... cuz if you move and your crossair is not on the ball in right time ... then you miss...
when i click myself i at least hit the combo cuz i click when i am aiming the comboball...

ppl used to use centre view with it also, making it dam easy to combo (as long as you only do them in stright lines)

nice movie
but some of the frags look like its all set up and loads of lucky kills
the tweaks awfull!!!! yelow blob, asmd sucks and the messages they just suck :snot:

Ajax said:
ppl used to use centre view with it also, making it dam easy to combo (as long as you only do them in stright lines)

it's pants to hit combos in behinview 0 too if your in straight lines

I tried to make my own modified shockcombo bind the other day from scratch, not having known how the other ones were done. I included and thing which froze my view while the button was held down, the unfroze it when the button was released. So the idea was press and hold the bind (freezes your view then fires a shock ball) then release the bind again (fires a shock beam then unfreezes your view) - this would mean that you couldn't miss the shock ball with the beam as long as u were moving in a straight line. Unfortunately the friggin primary fire doesn't activate so all it did was fire a shock ball and freeze and unfreeze the view. I couldn't get it to fire beams at all, even though the command was there. So I dumped it. True story.

what stops people from standing still, firing a 2ndary shock then a primary? lol

why do you need binds for it loool.

"Learn how to aim!" (sexy female voice 2)

Yep, noone gets as many combos like that in the one match :)

Last edited:
Aliases[xx]=(Command="AltFire | set engine.input MouseX axis aMouseX speed=0 | set engine.input MouseY axis aMouseY speed=0 | onrelease button bFire | onrelease Fire | onrelease set engine.input MouseX axis aMouseX speed=3.5 | onrelease set engine.input MouseY axis aMouseY speed=3.5",alias=UselessComboBind)

Didn't test but that ^^ should work as you described. Replace 3.5 with your usual mouse sens.

Useless bind anyway... deserves its name :P