wtf "fairplay" on public server.......

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

why nick fake ? that's for lamer man , if u play v a fucking good player , and he's nick fakeing than u ask who are you , than he's saying why or something :x i think we need to play whit our names real names , i think than if much ppl like it to play at the publice servers :D and than u got fun if u know who he is ect ;)

^LuWe^ said:
why nick fake ? that's for lamer man , if u play v a fucking good player , and he's nick fakeing than u ask who are you , than he's saying why or something :x i think we need to play whit our names real names , i think than if much ppl like it to play at the publice servers :D and than u got fun if u know who he is ect ;)
Says the fakenicker who always get caught by someone...*cough*

WHAT THE FUCK IS A FAKE NICK YOU STUPID FUCKING KIDS???

Or rather, what would you consider a "real" nick? :lol:

Sheesh, get over it ffs, people will play with whichever nick they feel like... there is no such thing as a real nick ffs, don't you get it?

As for people not evening teams, well sometimes you will hear teams whining after a map, but noone have said anything in game, and tbh I don't always notice. Other times, some newcomer have entered, amd ur hoping he will have the common courtesy to switch... so uneven teams i s not always because ppl are "lame"... having said that, I am usually fairly good at evening teams... when I can be arsed :P

Viru$_Z said:
hey PUBLIC server for you = LEAGUE MATCH ?
"fairplay" this word exist more in UT players sprit ?

play fun.........wtf you have fun playing 6vs4 or 6vs3 for a godlike ?.....bah pathetic........

i have only playing 2 maps, for see even team or switch players for playing all good players vs n00bs team.........action by div01 clan players.....yeah you own !!!!!!

really atm i loose my fun on UT......with these action or f00kin botters.

1337, sure you are useless........

maybe i need playing with fake name and lame too........maybe that give me better fun.....

CIAO

it's only a game m8 chill out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Destroy said:
Says the fakenicker who always get caught by someone...*cough*

says the player who got caught using a hacked league AS... *cough*

virus.... u said that u play for fun on publics .. why getting angry that fast when u only play "for fun" just play the fucking 1,2,3 maps with 1,2,3 or even 10 men down! or go to another server or start player hearts ... :freak:
btw i've also always tried to even teams but some weeks ago i stopped cuz in 3 maps i had to even teams about 4-5 times that made me kinda tired! - but sure virus ur right.. i'd also like to have a nice behaviour and i'd prolly like some servers where u have to sign up ... and then u can log in with ur nick + pw! and on that server u can only play with UR nick ... on fakers.. no lamers nothing! but i know that this is just a daydream of mine :cool:

the moral of the story - relax :grouphug:

^LuWe^ said:

i remember a game where u where calling every1 noobs etc being a nob under a fake nick.. so was i tho :)

well i gues those who use bots or any other tools for ut which materialize abilities to frag/play better or faster are just little kids with no self-confidence. for me these newbs are unseen and especialy members from 1 clan who switch teams just to play with their partner are just poor mans.

well a suggestion to fix that prob is just, if such a situation appears, it is neccesary to speak to an admin. this one can then fix the problem in his way.

Last edited:
Mr.PayDay said:
well i gues those who use bots or any other tools for ut which materialize abilities to frag/play better or faster are just little kids with no self-confidence. for me these newbs are unseen and especialy members from 1 clan who switch teams just to play with their partner are just poor mans.

well a suggestion to fix that prob is just, if such a situation appears, it is neccesary to speak to an admin. this one can then fix the problem in his way.

or people to tweak their UT 24/7

hmmm, I think we all know, that talking here about it will not solve anything :(

so if we want to change something, we have to collect some ideas, put them into programmable rules and make a little mutator that will force those rules (or integrate it into leagueAS)

some rules I can think of would be:

* if the attacking team has 2 players less a warning is displayed ("even teams"). After some time (30sec) the player that last joined the defenders team will be switched to the attackers ;)

another idea:
* suicides should not decrease your fragcount. This maybe would stop ppl not suiciding cause they just don't want to loose a frag

Last edited:
[Cratos] said:
* if the attacking team has 2 players less a warning is displayed ("even teams"). After some time (30sec) the player that last joined the attackers team will be switched to the defenders ;)

another idea:
* suicides should not decrease your fragcount. This maybe would stop ppl not suiciding cause they just don't want to loose a frag

:nod:

Very nice! :thumb:

>>cause they just don't want to loose a frag

Hmm.. weird shite... u know, assault has only so little to do with frags.. U know, 30 frags attacking in Overlord or some fucking guardia doesn't do shit good if you're stuck on the corridor, not getting the objectives..

..and it is possible that only a few frags might be the critical ones defending in some maps

true but its still fucking hard to suicide ...
just think of anybody who never suicides when attacking bridge...
it is so piss easy to shoot some1 in the water yet they dont suicide even though they know it

well mike...next time
1. even up teams
2. dont call other people names
3.flame other clans

bassicly ur saying this and that whilst ur the CUNT who lames...

cheers