Wots Yer Cyborg Name

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F.A.R.A.C.: Functional Artificial Repair and Assassination Construct

Dont actually understand its fully meaning of this name :o

Um..........

U.V.: Upgraded Variant

LOL!

D.E.M.O.N.I.X.: Digital Electronic Machine Optimized for Nocturnal Infiltration and Xenocide

Better......

U.L.T.R.A.V.I.O.L.E.T.: Unit Limited to Terran Repair and Assassination/Vigilant Individual Optimized for Logical Exploration and Troubleshooting

Ermmmmmmmmmm

Humphro: Hydraulic Upgraded Machine Programmed for Hazardous Repair and Observation

Mark: Mechanical Android Responsible for Killing

Humph said:
Humphro: Hydraulic Upgraded Machine Programmed for Hazardous Repair and Observation

Mark: Mechanical Android Responsible for Killing

:rolleyes: U forgot wot every1 else calls you

W.A.N.K.E.R.: Wireless Artificial Nocturnal Killing and Exploration Replicant

S.U.B.Z.: Synthetic Unit Built for Zoology
S.U.B.Z.E.R.O.: Synthetic Upgraded Being Zoned for Efficient Repair and Observation

FS! :lol:

wtf

governor2k3-SYNAPSE.jpg
<--- wtf does this mean

yea, dog thinks anyone under 18 will explode if they hear a naughty word on Ventrilo ;)

W.E.I.R.D.O.: Wireless Electronic Individual Responsible for Destruction and Observation

T.I.M.O.: Terran Infiltration and Mathematics Organism

T.I.M.O.M.A.A.S.: Transforming Intelligent Machine Optimized for Mandatory Assassination and Accurate Sabotage

It's all a load of crock if you ask me :p:

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]

It's all a load of crock if you ask me :p:[/QUOTE]

yeah but it fills in another 2 mins of yer life :D while u wait 4 ut24k 2 download