woo hoo....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ufie

Jun 2, 2001
Birmingham, UK
..... the Next sale started today :D

was superb (to those that don't know - it's one of the only shops that actually sells its orininal stock in the sale [instead of buying in crap] and at mega low prices!!!)

the doors opened at 6 i think - but i'm not that sad!! Went after work and got two gorgeous skirts and a shirt for Phear :)

£50 off in total. Nice half an hours rummaging if u ask me :D

Ufie said:
..... Went after work and got two gorgeous skirts and a shirt for Phear :)

Phil wears skirts? I knew it. I knew it.

:lol: women :rofl: I didn't know got out and bought me a nice new washing machine, did notice all the sale things, but that is all the time

al maar lekker draaien in die wasmachien!!!!!!!

I had forgotten that the sales started today.. Until I read this post.. :eek:
So off I went and got me some egg-celent Armani and Kenzo clothing. Almost half price.. Makes you feel less ripped off.. :nod:

Swyzz said:
I had forgotten that the sales started today.. Until I read this post.. :eek:
So off I went and got me some egg-celent Armani and Kenzo clothing. Almost half price.. Makes you feel less ripped off.. :nod:

Finally someone who understands :D

sales started weeks early here at least guess it was a bad season sallers :D

Ufie said:
..... the Next sale started today :D

was superb (to those that don't know - it's one of the only shops that actually sells its orininal stock in the sale [instead of buying in crap] and at mega low prices!!!)

the doors opened at 6 i think - but i'm not that sad!! Went after work and got two gorgeous skirts and a shirt for Phear :)

right now?:D

:lol: @ Ufie... I've just worked the summer sale in my store (Laura Ashley) and I can't face rumamgian thru other people's its a nightmare! :eek:

Next started their sale late this year! ours started over a month ago :lol: