Windows 95 on PC first!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

w00+?

anybody still remember Gianna Sisters?.... boy those sexy sprites ROCKED :)

or how about H.E.R.O.?
Pirates?
Summer Sports?

or even better..LODE RUNNER?

well while we are at it... Pitfall II?

...Nuke

P.S.: :lol: or even Castle Wolfenstein? ...not the 3d variant! It was the first game with actual speech in it :lol:

Re: w00+?

I remmeber Pirates and Summer Sports.
Both pretty cool games buT i prefered California games for my commedore, the diving and surfing were pretty cool

Lode Runner

Ahh that was a game, how about Digger?

*Digs out his old stack of 5½" for the 4086. Oh dear you got him started.

*sniff*

one more ... SKATE OR DIE!!!

... had an C= 128 ...*sniff*

it's gone now.... *sniff*

Nuke :/

P.S.: BUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: *sniff*

omg that game ruled as well, if I remmeber correctly u had like half pipe wher eu could perform tricks etc

YES YES

I think I got about 18 000 points in the halfpipe =)

omg i rocked there...:lol:

Nuke :)

Re: Space Invaders

Ahh, Loderunner, the most actian pace game we had for our floppy booted ol mac back in the early 80:s :)

come on guys, don't live in the past

there're plenty of nice emulators and almost too many games too play :)

I think my all time Fav had to be Eye of the Beholder ][.

I couldn't put that game down.

EoB ][ ??

Never got very far there... but I liked the first one.

Barbarian for the C64.....
or even better... any1 here tried Weird Dreams? 1 of the best of many great games for the C64
i had well over a 1000 games for that lovely machine. I was a killer at bombjack and paperboy..... and Green berets.... and....dig dug....and..... etc....

If you mean the weird dreams that I know, I never got out of the 1st room I think.

Weird.

:lol:

hahaha i know =) the first room is indeed weird... as everything else with that game.. but the thing is that...... when u get out of that room with pieces of meat all over you?? u find urself in a fun fair with a huge wasp queen chasing you??? i just love that game.. its mental and the music is.... mental :p

(Insert RL name here), stop spamming these board, or give me the chance to pound you in dm ;)

Ay doggie? R u talkin to me? :) or Nina... cuz i dont see her around