Winamp has gone a bit odd.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

P

Plonko

I'm getting a really low output from my right speaker. The left one is fine.

Anyone got any ideas what might be causing it?

Plonk:cool:

Re: Winamp has gone a bit odd.

There's a panning bar on winamp..
Check that it's centered ;)

and check the same in audio properties :)

Yeah it is and I have everything pushed firmly into the correct holes. The panning on the little slider thing in the volume control pannel is centred.

I'm confused.

This only on winamp, or all sound?

SBLive?

I had same problem.. move in your sound control panel the main volume switch down and back up.. this is how i 'repaired' it:)

is there not a sound equalizer in the systems sound properites ?

well

check that your audio cables are properly inserted.

Re: well

Hmm All of my holes are properly filled and I think I have kinda fixed it. Still a bit odd though.

By turning down the volume on the windows control and turning my speakers up the balance seems to have gone back to the middle. I know that the volume control on the speakers is a stereo pot so I guess it must just need cleaning.

I have the same problem with the sound as well - my fix is to pull the front output jack out a bit until I get loads of feedback or buzzing, whatever its called, then put it back in again :P

That seems to knock it back on the track for a while :(

Bungle I wouldn't expect you to understand something so technical so you probably wouldn't be able to help anyway. ;)

Anyway I haven't lied I have just concealed the truth a little bit.

Muahahahaha!!!

hmmm

why does all the english dudes have computer problems........ ;) :p