Will you compete for the WCG in Korea ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

U

UT Ben Grimm

I bet some of you already know that the World Cyber Games 2001 that will take place in Korea next december will select players from 25 countries.

But are you interested in participating ?

Here's the selection proccess :

- 1st round of local selections based on small lan events and maybe some online leagues.

- 2dr round of local selections played on a big national lan event. From there top players are invited to Seoul.

- The World Cyber Games Competition in Seoul (300.000 $ total cash-price)

Well, it's a little early to yell out loud that UT will be picked as official game, and most likely AS could only be demo or free-tourney, due to that gametype not being so popular (we all know it's just due to ignorance), but anyway, what would YOU think ?

Re: Will you compete for the WCG in Korea ?

Hmmmmmmm, you gonna pay for our airfares ?

Pretty expensive for most people m8.

Kawada

read "invited" m8

:lol: cheers

Kawada

one of the organisers phoned me up and asked if i was thinkng
of entering ?, i said i might do , but he told me i wasnt alowed because i would win it to easy :( ,but then he asked if i would judge the comp :) which was i thought was nice

next thing i know he is on my door step with 20 beutifull
women all wanting to shag my brains out so obviously i took care of business and satisfide each of them, then thay said they wanted to do thi...........

GOD I HATE MY ALARM CLOCK FFS :p

Opti

no m8
that ain't a dream :)

just apply for the upcoming LAN in your country, play the game as you know and you'll get most chances to get qualified !

Only prob of course is that teams are country based so you might against clans that already play LAN for ages
Better think about it and gather a real life team.

I say we go for it....we hit Seoul as hard as we can and run off with the cash :P .......

FFS my car!!!!! We'll never get in Seoul now... :( :(

LOL opti ...you got some nice dreamz there.....next time those ladies *cum* by...let me know...and I'll B there...

I bet you're gonna like this 1 ....

hehe....

she's HOT and she's not a dream.....well not for me at least :D

Attachments

• vaness.jpg
    vaness.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 131
is that one of those False Groucho Marx nose and glasses lmao

i havent seen thos in ages !!!

and i guess she didnt need the moustache part ;) :moon:

rofl

Opti

hehe

hehe and i wont comment on the girl, but i love the fat-bellied guy in that background of the photo...but....is that ketchup he is sprouting on his belly? ;)