Wii Fit

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
Wii Fit came out to day, costing £69.99 and you can get the batteries for it as well for £9.99

So i had a bit of a spending spree :) we have all just been on there and got to say it was fun, it is something i can see my self playing with every day :)

My work colleague bought it today. We was joking around with him saying all he would find when he opened the box was a pair of running trainers:D. I seriously don't see the point in it.

I bought it aswell. :)

Played with it for about an hour today, I reckon I will be in pain tomorrow.. :D

Also the board is pretty good... I was doing some exercise where I had to stand on 1 leg and do whatever movements..
Thing is, my left ankle is still dodgy so I was all wibbly-wobbly and my trainer said I was very shakey
Also I had to put my right foot down a few down to not fall over.. and at the end of the exercise it said I was putting my other foot down a few times.

Overall, I reckon its fun and could deffo help with getting into shape.. :thumb:

I bought it aswell. :)

Played with it for about an hour today, I reckon I will be in pain tomorrow.. :D

Also the board is pretty good... I was doing some exercise where I had to stand on 1 leg and do whatever movements..
Thing is, my left ankle is still dodgy so I was all wibbly-wobbly and my trainer said I was very shakey
Also I had to put my right foot down a few down to not fall over.. and at the end of the exercise it said I was putting my other foot down a few times.

Overall, I reckon its fun and could deffo help with getting into shape.. :thumb:

you are exactly the sort of person I imagine buying wiifit ! :P

and if the video @ http://e3nin.nintendo.com/wii_fit.html is realistic and your aching tomorrow I'm going to come over to wherever you live and take you training!

Last edited: