Why Ban ???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODIN

Aug 2, 2001
Denmark, Viborg
>V< Why he ban me?? I snip him from left side of Overlord, so he not get his godlike, what a loser !!!

I never use but and other cheat, im a old DWAP FFS U all know COC

You abused A texture bug you have been kicked for using before. On many occasions I have told you not to use it, and have kicked you at least 3 times for doing it.

You continue to use this bug to kill people. As far as I am concerned, it's cheating.

So yes, you are banned for now.

U cick me, for that?? I snip u,and u not get ur godlike !!! All other can hit me there, but not u??What a loser.
Is that cheating to snip from gun cavern to? U can hide there 2??
and u never warning me, u jost cick me 1 time !! But i dont care, i stop playing there so.

P'S Why not cick all that ruin the games, whit not play maps, use auto taunt and so on, but no, U can kill them, and they are n00bs !!
Ut is 8 years old, so not meny bugs back

Last edited:
I have found Kicks and warnings not to work, a ban ensues.
You snipe from that position because you know that it's bugged, and although people snipe from gun cavern (overlord), and sniper nests (desolate and desert storm), those wont be banned because they are valid, normal positions, which are only bugged if you are using certain settings.

The Texture bug on overlord - standing on top of the water (and sliding) is one which I've told you, and kicked you multiple times for. Yet you continue to do it.

Seems to me you're trying to defend youself, rather than saying "sorry, wont do it again", and choosing annother position to stop my Godlikes.

It IS a bug, I have told Timo about it, and hopefuly will be patched in a future LAS version.

I dont defend myself,and u kick 1 and i say 1, u never warning me, so who try defending who??
U mean it is, "because they are valid, normal positions"
Im not sorry, maybe u are?

But end of story

Last edited:
fs, hate people who snipe from that spot. Is very very very very very lame imo, impossible to hit anyone there and I don't even know how to get there. Seems sometimes like entire -=LAG=- clan was using that, had to warn their squad leader about that being a bug and then they stopped abusing it, but very bad bug IMO.

well i must say Odin always used that bug, actually i can thx him coz i know now how to kill those campers :P

but since that ban he never went in that spot again .. thumbs up for u Odin ;) :thumb:

fs everybody uses that bug now and then, a good ol' cluster of rockets can take care off that :)

And drungie, you have done the same in a league match vs [NAC] on Desolate hiding in the tube in the low gravity room to Guard Room with sniper, sadly I don't have any screenies of that but it was you lol so don't come and lecture us in not abusing bugs ;)

guys, give it a rest.
Yeh ODIN, you probably spoiled his godlike, but remember, this is DoG server.
Members of DoG are free to abuse our moderation powers as much as we wish, since some of us are actually paying for the server :P

guys, give it a rest.
Yeh ODIN, you probably spoiled his godlike, but remember, this is DoG server.
Members of DoG are free to abuse our moderation powers as much as we wish, since some of us are actually paying for the server :P
Can I pay too and get moderations rights?

:P :D

Status
Not open for further replies.