Whose hooters do you like best!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F

Frost ION

Jumping on the poll bandwagon here :) Anyway you can read the question so what do you think?

Mmmmmmmm.... Seven of nine ;)

3dbiggrin3.gif

Nice :lol:

Si
double0smile.gif

Yeah she`s a foxy bee-atch :)
Which poof voted Gazzy? Or did you vote for yourself Gaz?

Re: RE:

Hmm this is worrying, if I move a little slower in future UT games it's the big 3-barrel lock I'm having fitting to my arsehole after this :P

Re: RE:

Arf Gaz, you got a following dude. Watch yer six and mind buy in some bum bungs ;) Bums to the walls chaps we have poofs in the perimeter. Hehehehe.

Deffo not Jo Guest, she has zero acting skills and even less grey matter .. think it's just instinct that makes her walk onto a set, lie down and show off her hairy pie :P

What about Trish Stratus ffs? Meeeeeelons.

What you bringing up acting skillz for Gaz? This is only about there b00bies!!!! wahahahaahahahaha

FFS Gazzy you`ve got some following matey!!!43.6% of Assaulters prefer Gazzy`s saggy boob`s to real women`s hmmmmm that`s quite disturbing really!

i did

:lol:

if i'd really taken this seriously i'd votes 7of9 ;) ;) ;)

L8r,