Whhhaaaaaa !!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

tsu i found out i can get durian here...any chinese market has em, typically they keep em frozen in the back..cuz even azn'z wont buy that stinky fruit

Hahahahaha. No !!! You're wrong. They kept the Durian frozen in the back so the smell won't scare off customers. Asian will buy those craps if they ever figure out where they are sold !!!!!! Also, those who likes to eat them Durian already built immune system towards the smell, same as those Taiwanese who eats "smelly tofu".

And GD, what the heck is a cawk ???????

No hugs ??? Fine. I'll ask my gf to give me hug then.

actually the dude i was talkn to was taiwanese, he says he buys that shit all ova the place, itz ez to find up here anywayz ...but he even cant stand the smell of it :barf:

But your cawk is no ordinary cawk. Canadian cawk is know for it's ability to play dead under heavy stimulus.

Originally posted by Blown
But your cawk is no ordinary cawk. Canadian cawk is know for it's ability to play dead under heavy stimulus.

Yes and just when the prey thinks it has won, the canadian cawk roars to life delivering blow after blow. It's prey, stunned by the ferocity of the attack is helpless and succumbs to the thrashing and throbbing of the cawk.

Now Texas cawk is mighty different than Canadian cawk, Texas cawk has been know to enter and leave many places of sunlight deprived cervices in a single night. Also know as sp0rt cawking.

Texan's are tuff on their cawks, they work them into their game face each and everyday with lots of shuffling action of the right hand and wrist. After all, pratice makes perfect.

Texan cawk is the most feared cawk in the world. It's been know to cause the "mad cawk disease" in females of the species.

lmaoaoaoaao omg Blown u are sooo smart how u guess ?

btw sp0rt cawking does ownz...hmmmm speakin of that i need to call that fat biatch up to sit on me cawk :p