What's Your Favorite Music Video?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Uhh, found two other videos that I like :]

Lindsay Lohan - Rumors
Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home

The reasons are obvious ;)

Fav in terms of what? Direction? Choreography (sp)? Special Effects? Fitting with Song?

Hard to tell really, but a few honarable metions would be:

Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love
Metallica - Hero of the Day
Soundgarden - Black Sun
Linkin Park - In the End
Enimen - Lose Yourself
Robbie Williams - Rock DJ & Come Undone & The one where it's the immate Robbie compeition.

Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad: cos Freddie played a really weird character in the video and I was always fascinated by him as a kid, plus it's weird knowing he was in an advanced stage of his AIDS illness at the time.

Shania Twain - Man I Feel Like A Woman: oh god it's just so good...

Shakira: Any video, doesn't much matter.

Beyonce - Crazy In Love: christ...

Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom: holy god...

Jamelia - Superstar: fkin ell...

Muse - Bliss: I love the idea of falling through a bottomless tunnel in the middle of space :cool:

Reactions: Mushroomhead
Tool - Parabola
Rammstein - Ich Will
Meshuggah - Rational Gaze
Cardigans - Favorite Game (just because it is the ultimate driving tune anyway)
Queens of the Stone Age - Go with the flow

different reasons for all

Reactions: sneez
well said useless :D a girl at school bought the shakira - whenever whereever video in on cd, a group of us stole this cd every break for a week and were mezmerized. I think i ordered it offline, must find it sometime :wanker:

anyways

Mushroomhead - Solitare Unravelling
Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise
Rammstein - Ich Will <-- Kick ass, specially with my new sub woofer :mosher:
Drowning Pool - Sinner
Disturbed - Prayer
Sum41 - In Too Deep :D
Tenacious D - Tribue :guitar:

i dont have kazaa nemore, so im off to find something else to download videos from :D

Mushroomhead said:
Sum41 - In Too Deep
:nod:

Don't really watch many music videos though, no mtv or anything so I'll leave it there. If you just want songs however, I could write you a fucking essay on my favourite music!

sum41 in too deep was indeed a funny one, first date by blink also pwnz

-AmaZ- said:
sum41 in too deep was indeed a funny one, first date by blink also pwnz

Aye it's so random that's why it's so good, that guy covered in tin foil on the skateboard crashing and that little kid pimping with those two chicks. Another funny video is By The Way by the rhcp (you can find the video on their site) featuring the craziest taxi driver ever.