What's a real car?....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

FAV CAR?

• ASTON MARTIN LAGONDA, the only real english oil-leaking hand crafted car, and other english cars

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • german crap like mercedes BMW or audi porsche,...

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Scandinavian cars (saab,volvo,...)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Italian cars

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • French cars

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • AMERICAN huge fuel drinking monster motors

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • other...

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Dodge%20Viper.jpg

not really into cars or anything, i see it just as a form of transportation.. but if i ahd to pick id say Dodge Viper in Blue with 2 white stripes..

I'd get this one:

I'm also sure this car would charm foxy: it's audio system was developed by Lynn audio systems :)

Attachments

• DSCN9192.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN9167.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCN9188.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
too bad u cant travel wit that car in citys cos of that low spoiler, surely u will fuck it up when going over those road bumps :(

Mmm, tough one. The best car of all time is the McLaren F1, no car has ever revolutionised the supercar so much as it did. And the best thing is, 11 years on, it's still beautiful. Would have to be the LM version for me though. Sacrifices a little of its top speed in order to have greater stability and... a 0-60 time of 2.7 seconds!!!!! My favourite car currently in production would probably be the Koenigsegg CCR. Perhaps the only car around now that might steal the McLaren's world production car top speed record. The engineers hope it will do 250mph, it looks really good from nearly all angles (but not quite as good as the McLaren) and has the coolest doors in the business.

Pictures

F1 LM

PicFetch

PicFetch

These doors are pretty cool too!

Koenigsegg CCR

ccrb2_640.jpg

Look at those doors, the move out then swing forward untill they're vertical!
ccr_yel_blue_3_640.jpg

The roof panel is removable on all cars and fits neatly in the bonnet, good for summer.

See more here

Oh and best of all, the F1 is British through and through (allthough the Koenigsegg is sweedish :()

But if you really must bring the familly too, how about one of these?
ferrari%20456%20GT%20Estate.jpg

A ferrari 456 GT estate, only six in the world, five of which are still owned by their origional buyer, the Sultan of Brunei, but one was sold recently at a rather high price. The ultimate estate car, forget about the RS6, merc E55 AMG or M5, this is the real family sports car.

These cars above sure look good, but...

The best car would be the one which solves the polution problem :|