What will happend to clan *=)IAS(=*???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What should the Squad do???

• Continue as before (w League)

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Quit the Assault League (only friendlies)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Drink more whiskey!! (only fun play no diciplin ;))

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Split up and do whatever! :(

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Bl@dE

somewhat inactive
Aug 12, 2001
Gothenburg, Sweden
What will happend to clan *=)IAS(=*

Thought I made myself clear about the future of International Assault Squad but since Im not a diktator I'll let you all vote for it. :)

I voted for leaving the league...what i really ment is we leave the league, get some more players by recruiting, then join the league again.

nice... u got ur avatar up mate :cool:

btw, if we already had 10+ membz, would it be necessary to leave League then do u think? ;)

ed: bloody typx0

Last edited:
Well mate it depends if we have that amount of members...I think it's about 10 members by now, lets see: Me,Blade,Paragon,Sneaky,Hi,Hulken,Hulks Bro(Maybe),2cHaOs,Mar(Maybe) and Yaan. That makes ten members mate...no need to leave...I'll talk to you later, I have a good idea about the squad. :)

roger that badboy

so since all this thing is solved, could u guys schedule the match vs us cause deadline is 25th u know :D

I voted to kill ias :rolleyes: Not that I WANT them to die or anything , but I thought they already were ? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ߣâÐê
nice... u got ur avatar up mate :cool:

btw, if we already had 10+ membz, would it be nessecary to leave League then do u think? ;)

Dont complain, if you have 10 members, you have more than we do :D
And dont mind Toaster, he just gets a little hyper when he eats cheese.
:D