What makes a good Assault player??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

There can be only 1...

DaHat.jpg

*dm skills
-helps defending
-helps breaching defence
*map knowledge
-helps taking/deciding routes
-knowing weapon placements
-knowing where to use which weapons
*team insight and enemy insight
-seeing what ur team does (trix, routes, weapons, objectives (for instance if u see someone getting objective run to next objective already if possible or if u can just distract def while someone else sneaks bye)
-seeing who gets killed(enemy/own team so whats ur msg box)
*tricks
-hammerjumps (saves time etc and gets u to places u couldnt reach to breach/hide)
-Team tricks (launches.. no need to explain)
*Think ahead
think ahead when possible of what ur gonna do a few steps before u do em. anticipate what u might find around a corner etc.
*Flexibility
-respond quick to any changes u didnt expect
*Timing
*Communication with team

that's my opinion what makes a player a good assault player

no i dont fullfill all these q's :p:

EDIT: Gaz mentioned another point and i actually forgot about it hehe earlier in this post so edited it.. thnx gaz

Last edited:
I always know what i am gonna do, only thing that can change it, is if a defender is around the corner... but just kil him with a reflex and continue :)

all i will say is fear the camper, assault is the only game mode where camping in one spot can pay off big time (take the shock-combo camping spot on guardia bridge for an example)
Anyhow imo its the players you play with who make you good, not just one players skills

hrm what hats? :P

havent been to selhurst park since umm..... Man City game a while back. good bunch of lads man city are too, very funny :P

hmmm geeezzz i dont have any of those skillz.
not even a gaylamer hat
i am feeling depressed now
wait hold on! i got beer :D

it's either all of the above or just beer :)

u can do crazy stuff when ur drunk :D

:lol:

and sometimes... sometimes..... i even get some headshots then :D